Notices
Macan 2014-Current

'18 Macan GTS first 1000 miles

Search this Thread

Old 11-21-2017, 09:28 PM
Liste-Renn
Rennlist Member

Received 1,186 Likes on 545 Posts

There are 3 of "dummy" spaces on my panel- just move everything down a notch on the left side and your new button goes right below the SPORT switch.

I am at a loss as to why there are two unused spaces on the right and one on the left side.

We checked every option on the configurator! Maybe some ROW cars have optional features the USA builds do not.

Or, more likely, there is room for growth on the panel without a redesign- like "Hover" mode or "Self Park" or a DB4 passenger ejection seat activator.

Last edited by Liste-Renn; 11-22-2017 at 03:48 PM.
Old 11-22-2017, 01:12 AM
1pvr
Racer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

For some reason, my photo didn’t completely render. Missing below the bottom two buttons are two blanks on the each side.

Last edited by 1pvr; 11-22-2017 at 05:58 PM. Reason: Incorrect number of blanks stated.
Old 11-22-2017, 09:43 AM
cobalt
Rennlist Member

Received 1,928 Likes on 1,167 Posts

Originally Posted by 1pvr
So all air suspension cars have it. I am assuming the switch has three settings? Off, stiff and stiffest? When engaging sport mode how many lights or which setting does it pick?

Originally Posted by Liste-Renn
There are 3 of "dummy" spaces on my panel- just move everything down a notch on the right side and your new button goes right below the SPORT switch.

I am at a loss as to why there are two unused spaces on the right and one on the left side.

We checked every option on the configurator! Maybe some ROW cars have optional features the USA builds do not.

Or, more likely, there is room for growth on the panel without a redesign- like "Hover" mode or "Self Park" or a DB4 passenger ejection seat activator.
I have all the electronics so it appears they left room for expansion.

So it seems IB has screwed things up again. This new way of attaching photos SUCKS!!!!! and I see no way to override it. Seems instead of posting pics upside down now it crops any pics taken vertically on the phone Also no way to delete photos uploaded. Total BS.
Old 11-22-2017, 06:07 PM
1pvr
Racer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by cobalt

So all air suspension cars have it. I am assuming the switch has three settings? Off, stiff and stiffest? When engaging sport mode how many lights or which setting does it pick?

I have all the electronics so it appears they left room for expansion.

So it seems IB has screwed things up again. This new way of attaching photos SUCKS!!!!! and I see no way to override it. Seems instead of posting pics upside down now it crops any pics taken vertically on the phone Also no way to delete photos uploaded. Total BS.
Answering the suspension question, yes...off and two stiffness settings. I leave it on sport, typically middle stiffness (never off), and ride height lowered.

Agree about photo attachment. From my pad, it cropped the top and bottom of my photo. Three attempts to get that one in adequately. Haven’t recently tried to upload photoshopped photos from my computer.

Quick Reply: '18 Macan GTS first 1000 miles