Sponsored by:

FS: 2012 GT3 Cup, 6 hours

Search this Thread

Old 06-25-2012, 08:22 PM
ZSA Motorsport
Former Vendor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default FS: 2012 GT3 Cup, 6 hours

For sale is a 2012 GT3 Cup. Stock IMSA Platinum/PCA GTC5 car.
<6 hours on the engine and trans. 6 hours on chassis.
No over revs or other issues;
Car is 100% perfect, no incidences or issues.
Upgrades include fully upgraded motec adl2 dash, brake pressures;

Raced 2 Club races, won both, track records at both, zero incidences, bumps, scrapes or otherwise. Will provide setup sheets for the 3 tracks on which its been this year.

Wrapped in black 3m. all logos and details on top are removeable leaving just the black wrap. windshield tearoffs 2 layers i believe. A few custom tweaks with wiring and battery locaiton etc on the interior.

2 BBS wheelsets total (1 on the car, 1 extra). Has 2 session pads and rotors, and we'll include a few sets of take off tires all with 2 to 4 heat cycles, plenty of meat to get up to speed or for test tunes or practice days.

2012 has a few subtle improvements over 2011s and 2010s, including but not limited to the improved cage safety fo rthe drivers side bars.

We have a second car we're prepping for GTC and are simply going to focus in that direction.

Price for car plus additional BBS wheelsets (2 total wheelsets) $202k.
any interest, pm me or email "steve" at "zsaracing.com"

Last edited by ZSA Motorsport; 08-16-2012 at 12:13 PM.
Old 06-27-2012, 06:35 AM
MrFukengruven
Track Day

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I have seen this car run at Lime Rock Park for the PCA Twin-Sprint Rumble this year in late April, and at NJMP for the ROLEX weekend (I am a photographer). Very well built car, and might I add, VERY QUICK too. In person, the car is immaculate and everything was built with the highest quality materials!

Here is one of my shots of the car in action:

An up close shot:

Good luck with the sale!
Old 06-27-2012, 12:13 PM
ZSA Motorsport
Former Vendor

thanks. sweet photos. i checked out the others on your smugmug site. pretty nice stuff. next time im headed to those local venues, ill give you a call, we can get a lunch! just stop by and say hi!!

thanks again.
Old 06-27-2012, 06:14 PM
MrFukengruven
Track Day

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Excellent! and no problem at all! Sad to see you selling the car, but whoever buys it will definitely be getting one hell of a race car.
Old 06-29-2012, 10:35 AM
ZSA Motorsport
Former Vendor

Originally Posted by MrFukengruven
Excellent! and no problem at all! Sad to see you selling the car, but whoever buys it will definitely be getting one hell of a race car.
ha! thats for sure. amazing cars. i loved my 09 cup, and im just amazed how advanced the next gen cups have become. great cars.
Old 07-02-2012, 03:17 PM
ZSA Motorsport
Former Vendor

dude, i love your new Avatar, the Rum Bumm 911. awsome team, awsome car. I've spent many a day with Nick Longhi coaching me in amazement about how much that guy knows about the car, track, the business, etc. Matt's been driving the wheels off that 911 and it seems 2012 will be the Conti year of the Porsche!!!

A few asked about the livery: its 3m wrap. the decals and striping and other accents are simply laid down on top of the 3m wrap thus a new owner could just remove those bits and lay down their own if desired. If you want to get back to virgin white, just remove it all and you're back to porsche cup white in pristine condition. ...less the ***** cat on the hood and door. those are done already. never really fit well.

Originally Posted by MrFukengruven
I have seen this car run at Lime Rock Park for the PCA Twin-Sprint Rumble this year in late April, and at NJMP for the ROLEX weekend (I am a photographer). Very well built car, and might I add, VERY QUICK too. In person, the car is immaculate and everything was built with the highest quality materials!
Good luck with the sale!
Attached Images   
Old 07-03-2012, 08:47 PM
James-GMG
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 111 Likes on 67 Posts

Buy this car and save yourself $15-$18K in shipping!

James F. Sofronas | President & Owner
Global Motorsports Group ™
E: james@gmgracing.com
P: +1 (714) 432-1582
F: +1 (714) 432-1590
A: 3210 South Shannon Street, Santa Ana, California 92704
W: gmgracing.com
Old 07-04-2012, 05:37 PM
ZSA Motorsport
Former Vendor

Deal pending.

Sorry to those I didnt have a chance to get back to. Since posting the car, i've had about a dozen inquiries and a few much appreciated offers. its a great , one of the only 2012s for sale with low hours, unmolested.

We've agreed to a deal which will hopefully close in the next couple of days. If anything changse, we'll post something up and get back in touch with everyone who reached out.

thanks again.
Old 07-11-2012, 05:41 PM
ZSA Motorsport
Former Vendor

Default 2012 cup sold

The <6 hour 2012 Cup is sold. Best wishes and congrats to its new owner who has should have a ton of fun in that beast.

Thanks to all those who inquired and the couple of offers we had. We appreciated them for sure. Yet, the car went for full money , no more, but also no less either.

Ive emailed a few of those who inquired, and for those who I might nto have contacted personally, thank you again.

Regards,
SPG

Quick Reply: FS: 2012 GT3 Cup, 6 hours