Sponsored by:

2006 997 Cup For Sale **CAR SOLD**

Search this Thread

Old 01-04-2012, 08:50 PM
Zuluracerx
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Surfbum
You guys are killing me, since I didnt have any takers (that could actually come up with the money) I did what evry crazy racer would do.........................
Pour more money in it!!!!........just put on some adjustable JRZ's, put all new wheel bearings, put a GPS unit attached to the dash so I can quit dragging the beacon out, bought some updated headers, muffler and ordered an 09 rear bumper cover.
I also had the box removed and opened it up to verify everythis is ok. All is fine and a new clutch going back in to boot.
If your really interested, PM me and we will talk, but it going to be more money if you want all the new goodies.

By the way, if you ever want to feel humilitaed, have James do a data lap for you. He did three laps on used slicks and put down a time that was in line with a couple of 10 & 11 cars were running that weekend.
I am having the video reviewed because I think I saw a martini glass in one hand and a cigar in the other!!
Too funny...got the visual re the Martini and Cigar. Haaha
Old 01-26-2012, 11:42 AM
Surfbum
Burning Brakes

Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts

Car is Sold!
Congratulations Dan, looking forward to running with you.
Old 01-26-2012, 11:14 PM
J richard
Rennlist Member

Received 39 Likes on 28 Posts

Dave, congrats on the sale, now there's another hole in your garage...you need another car!
Old 01-26-2012, 11:27 PM
blake
Drifting

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Congrats on the sale! (I have been lurking on this thread for over six months trying to figure out how to get the wife's approval... Yours was ideal. I want a Cup!)

-Blake
Old 01-27-2012, 12:43 AM
Surfbum
Burning Brakes

Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts

J Richard, the Cup S is running and hopefully on the track in a week or two. Going to miss Chuckwalla but going to the Feb POC Willow event. I think two Cups is enough.

Blake, you missed out on a very, very well sorted car, best of luck in your search.

Quick Reply: 2006 997 Cup For Sale **CAR SOLD**