Notices
Porsche Cup Cars
Sponsored by:

Chris Brown MoTeC Training at VIR, April 22-23, Sign up NOW!

Search this Thread

Old 03-27-2019, 11:13 PM
ProCoach
Rennlist
Basic Site Sponsor

Received 2,802 Likes on 1,655 Posts
Default Chris Brown MoTeC Training at VIR, April 22-23, Sign up NOW!

Drivers, crew, coaches and engineers, For MoTeC users, crew, drivers and/or coaches, I want to share a great training opportunity to learn from the best, Chris Brown, at my facility at VIR, Monday and Tuesday April 22-23, 2019.

The class is limited to 12 attendees each day, and we need a few more to hold it.

This is your BEST opportunity to learn how to use C125 Dash Manager (others similar) and i2 Analysis software. For those traveling, lodging is available on-site at the track. A light breakfast and box lunch will be provided.

There are two seminars, one each day.

Monday, Day 1, Introduction to MoTeC Software Full day (8:30-5:00 PM) of training on the basics of how to use Dash Manager to communicate and configure your logger, as well as set up and navigate successfully the i2 Analysis software. You'll receive a printed notebook of slides for future reference and the presentation will be comprehensive, designed for driver/users and trackside crew/engineers. You MUST bring your own laptop running Windows. Bringing your configurations and some logged data is helpful.

Tuesday, Day 2, Driver Coaching with Data Full day of training on how to use the collected date for driver coaching and improvement. For driers, coaches and engineers. How to read squiggly lines, understand them and develop expedited strategies on what to do NEXT! You'll receive a printed notebook of slides for future reference and the presentation will be comprehensive, including integrating video. Getting the most from ABS, tire grip theory and oversteer/understeer from steering measures are all covered.

The cost is $300 either day, $600 for BOTH days.I can tell you from personal experience, that the notebooks and the slides alone are worth the cost. Chris is an excellent instructor and knows the subject matter better than anyone else, a rare opportunity on the East Coast.

If you have an interest and can make it, PLEASE RSVP directly with Chris Brown at cb@cb-racing.com or visit www.squigglylines.com to sign up. Do so RIGHT away!

He needs to hear from you THIS WEEK to make this happen!

Please spread the word to friends, other techs, crew, engineers or drivers using MoTeC.

Thank you.

Best, Peter
Attached Images
File Type: pdf
Squiggly Lines Classes VIR.pdf (41.8 KB, 54 views)
"Combining the Art and Science of Driving Fast!"
Specializing in Professional, Private Driver Performance Evaluation and Optimization
Consultation Available Remotely and at VIRginia International Raceway

Old 04-02-2019, 11:57 AM
mobonic
Drifting

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Chris is one of the best in the biz and a great guy!!
Old 04-03-2019, 09:58 AM
Matt Romanowski
Rennlist Hoonigan
which cost no drachmas
Lifetime Rennlist

Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 761 Likes on 499 Posts

Peter posted in the racing forum this was cancelled. Bummer for everyone. Chris is awesome!
Old 04-08-2019, 02:36 PM
spg993tt
Three Wheelin'

Received 32 Likes on 25 Posts

streaming technology is so simple and cheap these days, all the vimeos and youtubes all offer it free. you can stream from your iphone, or a simple encoder+cheapie hdmi sonycam.
i do it for my kids soccer matches, its awesome.
OBS Studio is free put it on a laptop. connect a SOnycam to an magewell hdmi /usb encoder and you're streaming .

most would love to attend, but then you ahve to be right there. that streaming thing with perhaps audo conference calling could put it together to a much bigger audience since you could attend remotely.
Old 04-10-2019, 01:49 PM
38D
Nordschleife Master

Received 787 Likes on 401 Posts

Originally Posted by spg993tt
streaming technology is so simple and cheap these days, all the vimeos and youtubes all offer it free. you can stream from your iphone, or a simple encoder+cheapie hdmi sonycam.
i do it for my kids soccer matches, its awesome.
OBS Studio is free put it on a laptop. connect a SOnycam to an magewell hdmi /usb encoder and you're streaming .

most would love to attend, but then you ahve to be right there. that streaming thing with perhaps audo conference calling could put it together to a much bigger audience since you could attend remotely.
Agreed. Do a stream from 5-9p and you’d get way more takers.
Old 04-26-2019, 04:01 PM
Jickel180
Rennlist Member

Received 444 Likes on 238 Posts

Worked with Chris some in Pirelli World Challenge and read his book. Wish I could have made this.
Old 04-27-2019, 01:00 PM
Matt Romanowski
Rennlist Hoonigan
which cost no drachmas
Lifetime Rennlist

Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 761 Likes on 499 Posts

It was cancelled, so not missing anything.

Quick Reply: Chris Brown MoTeC Training at VIR, April 22-23, Sign up NOW!