Old 07-07-2018, 08:47 AM
Ed@Demonspeed
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 161 Likes on 118 Posts
Default Demon Speed Summer Sale - Going on Now

Summer is finally here.

Now is when we are all out racing in full force. Whether you are running your car around the track or running to the beach, you will be happy you have these great products to keep your car cool.
Demon Speed Motorsports is thrilled to be sponsored by these 3 fine products. In return for their support, we are offering special deals right now through July 15th on their products. Use the coupon codes found below to uncover your best deal on them.

Use coupon code SUMMER18 to uncover your best pricing.
CSF Radiators are the best at keeping your Porsche cool. Both on the track or at the stoplight.

The construction of the radiators are fully aluminum welded construction. This makes them much more durable than the factory plastic side tanks.

Hawk Brakes has a great line of many different compounds for every type of performance driving.

Call or email us for a recommendation for the correct compound for your application.

Driveshaft Shop Axles are the perfect solution for your track car or your Cup Car.

Demon Speed has been using these axles on many of our customer cars for seasons with great results

Join us on Facebook for updates on our season with International GT on our quest to win the season points in GT3 Cup.

We are just home from our victories at Mid Ohio Sports Car Course where we were able to win the two sprints and the Sunday enduro.
Front and Rear Slotted Rotors
for the 996 GT3 Cup are just what was needed to replace the factory cross drilled rotors that are prone to cracking.
These rotors are made for Demon Speed Motorsports using high quality German blanks. Machined so that the slots will last as long as the rotors to give long life and maximum braking.

Right now, the rotors are on sale. No need for coupon codes. Only $418.50 for the pair.

Demon Speed Motorsports Tire Warmers are one of our most popular items. And, for good reason. Going out on track with heated tires is not just fast, it is safe. Having the confidence to hit the first turn with speed and warmed up pressures.

On sale right now for $739. No need for coupon codes.

https://www.goodaero.com/
Race Designed Aerodynamics

https://racingtirewarmers.com/
Win more races with tire warmers

Great products for racers by racers

ed@demonspeed.com

Demon Speed Motorsports is a proud sponsor of PCA and the Club Racing Program

Last edited by Ed@Demonspeed; 07-07-2018 at 02:20 PM.
Old 07-07-2018, 01:17 PM
Kimbleli
Platinum Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Really like the tire warmer. However, your website payment system is down. neither paypal nor credit card is working. Wasted 30minutes on it.
Product Manager& On-Track Tester@SilverRocket Racing, Asia's leading Porsche race team, leverages our racing expertise, we develop motorsport grade performance parts for the Porsche GT4 RS street car and Porsche 991 Cup Cars.

Official Website: https://silverrocket.co/
Store Link: https://store.51gt3.com/collections/...rformance-kit

Old 07-07-2018, 01:41 PM
Ed@Demonspeed
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Hi,

Sorry about that. Darn GoDaddy.

I just checked it out and bought myself a set of tire warmers, so it looks like it is up and running.

However, if it is still giving you issues, shoot me an email at ed@demonspeedmotorsports.com Give me your name and what you would like to get and we will send you out a payable invoice out of Quickbooks. That payment service seems to never have an issue.

Thanks

Ed
Old 07-07-2018, 03:50 PM
bgiere
Rennlist Member

Received 43 Likes on 35 Posts

Quality items, Great service ! Seriously, Ed is terrific to do business with. Keeps my team on track.
Old 07-07-2018, 08:13 PM
spiller
RL Community Team
Rennlist Member

Received 330 Likes on 201 Posts

What is the approximate weight of a pair of rotors and cost to ship to FL? Thanks
Old 07-08-2018, 12:57 AM
Kimbleli
Platinum Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by Ed@Demonspeed
Hi,

Sorry about that. Darn GoDaddy.

I just checked it out and bought myself a set of tire warmers, so it looks like it is up and running.

However, if it is still giving you issues, shoot me an email at ed@demonspeedmotorsports.com Give me your name and what you would like to get and we will send you out a payable invoice out of Quickbooks. That payment service seems to never have an issue.

Thanks

Ed
it is working now. just placed an order for 991 tire warmer.
Old 07-08-2018, 10:54 AM
serickson
Rennlist Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Just weighed the Demonspeed 996 rotors. Between 12.2kg and 12.5kg each
Old 07-08-2018, 05:38 PM
spg993tt
Three Wheelin'

Received 32 Likes on 25 Posts

for your tire warmers for the 991 cups,
a. what temperatures do you recommend setting on the warmers? full temps or just a bit under and leave it to the 'warmup 'lap to get the rest of the way there?
b. to get to the temps noted, presume like an average of 75 degrees, how long do you think one would need to leave them on the warmers to get there? how much before the session shoudl one start the heating process.
Old 07-08-2018, 05:45 PM
Ed@Demonspeed
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

We warm our tires to 170 prior to going out. It takes about 45 minutes to get there on an average day, but we like to put them on a little over an hour before we go out. The longer they are on the tires, the more they heat up the wheels too and the wheel makes for a much better heat sink for keeping the heat.

That is why putting the side covers on is very important too. I have had a couple customers heat them on a stack off the car and put them on the car last minute to really heat the wheels.

If you are going to warm them between sessions, we recomend setting them at 125 and then putting back up to 170 - 175 45 min before the next session.

Thanks
Ed
Old 07-08-2018, 10:54 PM
spiller
RL Community Team
Rennlist Member

Received 330 Likes on 201 Posts

Originally Posted by serickson
Just weighed the Demonspeed 996 rotors. Between 12.2kg and 12.5kg each
thanks for the info.

Quick Reply: Demon Speed Summer Sale - Going on Now