New 997.1 Cup Rear Bumpers

Old 01-24-2018, 08:33 PM
Ed@Demonspeed
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 161 Likes on 118 Posts
Default New 997.1 Cup Rear Bumpers

So, as part of Demon Speeds ever continuing quest to add more value added parts to our catalog, we are now offering 997.1 rear bumpers.

Same great build quality and reasonable prices. This is a new bumper mold made from a factory bumper. High quality and very durable composite material. Anyone who has used our 996 Cup rear bumpers can tell you how great the fit and minimal work prior to paint these are.

We just picked these up from our supplier and we could not be happier.

We are still working away on the 996 Cup front bumper. It continues to challenge us (Steve, we are done with your factory bumper, so I am ready to send that back to you any time you are ready to receive it back)

You can see our new rear bumper here:
http://www.demonspeedmotorsports.com...-9971RBUMP.htm

As always, these are in stock. Not build to order like others. Ready to ship as soon as you need one or buy a spare to put on the shelf. Better yet, team up with a buddy and buy more than one to get cheaper shipping.

Also, a couple pictures of other items we are working on. All ready to go to powdercoat.

We have some alignment bars. These work with the smart strings (or the DSM alignment jigs that are still in development) where they will fit up to the wheels and tires to give you the dual measurement so you do not need to use a ruler and go back and forth 50 times.

We have Cayman interseries rear wing uprights (two different heights and designs) for the Caymans using the cup wings and the Getty tail bases. BTW, Demonspeed now sells Getty products. We only have a couple added to the website, but think of Demon Speed for your Getty parts too.

Thanks

Ed

https://www.goodaero.com/
Race Designed Aerodynamics

https://racingtirewarmers.com/
Win more races with tire warmers

Great products for racers by racers

ed@demonspeed.com

Demon Speed Motorsports is a proud sponsor of PCA and the Club Racing Program

Old 01-24-2018, 08:34 PM
Ed@Demonspeed
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Oh, hit me up for a Rennlist discount on your new bumper too. This is good for the 996 or the 997.1 rear bumper.

Thanks

Ed
Old 02-23-2018, 03:40 PM
Ed@Demonspeed
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Guys,

Taking the trip to Sebring for the International GT race next weekend. So, if anyone is coming that would like to get delivery of a 996 or 997.1 rear bumper, let me know. We can bring some with us.

Thanks

Ed
Old 02-23-2018, 04:42 PM
93 FireHawk 968
Drifting

Received 50 Likes on 39 Posts

Great deal.......I had to buy from Porsche Motorsports to get mine a few months ago and can tell you it was far more expensive than these aftermarket versions. I believe I purchased 1 of the last new versions available.
Old 02-24-2018, 12:14 AM
bkh
Rennlist Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Had a chance to visit the Demonspeed HQ this week. Saw the bumpers in person. There’re high quality, just like all their other inventory. Quality seller through and through.

Brian
Old 07-19-2018, 10:44 AM
Ed@Demonspeed
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Guys,

Just a plug on these items. We have the all of the products listed here in stock. Keep us in mind for your rear bumpers needs.

Thanks

Ed
Old 08-28-2018, 07:44 AM
Ed@Demonspeed
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

We are heading up to Watkins Glen next week for the International GT race that runs with SVRA.

So, if anyone is thinking about a bumper to freshen their car for the winter or other large item like a splitter from Joe Toth and can do a pickup at Watkins, let me know and we can pack them.

Thanks

Ed

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: New 997.1 Cup Rear Bumpers