TechArt 718 Exterior/Interior/Performance Upgrade Program

Search this Thread

Old 04-07-2017, 11:19 PM
Mike@WheelExperts
Former Vendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default TechArt 718 Exterior/Interior/Performance Upgrade Program

Aerodynamics and exterior styling

The TECHART aerokit for the new Porsche 718 Boxster and the 718 Cayman models boosts the dynamic appearance of the mid-engined
sportscars. A two-piece front spoiler with integrated splitter visually extends the 718’s front view. The central air outlet helps to reduce the
aerodynamic lift. Both, splitter and air outlet are optionally available in carbon fiber. Curved fins enhance the side air intakes. The TECHART
rear diffusor surrounds the two central tailpipes.

Name:  718_TA_3_zpsbmg9cs59.png
Views: 1089
Size:  890.3 KB

Aerodynamic highlight and design statement: the two rear spoiler variants. The TECHART rear spoiler I features a body colored wing profile.
As an alternative to the rear spoiler I, the 718 Cayman can be equipped with the prominent rear spoiler II. Its motorsport styling is unmistakable.
The wing profile of the rear spoiler II rests on black anodized aluminium uprights. As an option, the wing profile of the rear spoiler II is available in
carbon fiber. The TECHART carbon parts, made in TECHART's in-house carbon fiber shop, can be ordered in matt or in glossy surface finish.

Name:  ad38f8bbae_zps8spmymfa.jpg
Views: 1227
Size:  467.2 KB

Performance & Driving Dynamics

The new TECHART TA 082/S1 engine enhancement increases the already powerful performance of the 2.5-liter turbocharged
engine further. Making the 2.5 l 718 models as fast as a 911 Carrera S.

Name:  ddda5a9b7c_zpsccfb3jja.jpg
Views: 990
Size:  287.9 KB

Powerkit

TA 082/S1
for
718 Boxster S / 718 Cayman S
2.5l/350 hp/420 Nm

Power Enhancement
37 kW/50 hp

Torque Increase
60 Nm (+ 45 lb-ft)

Total Power output
294 kW (400 hp)/480 Nm (354 lb-ft)

consisting of
TECHTRONIC

0-100 km/h (0-62 mph)
3.9 s

Top track speed
296 km/h (184 mph)

The TECHART powerkit is activated automatically in SPORT and SPORT PLUS mode. And, like in all TECHART TECHTRONIC powerkits,
peace of mind is included as standard, thanks to the extensive warranty which covers engine and drivetrain.

Name:  8977498e59_zpshft4tlfi.jpg
Views: 1133
Size:  466.8 KB

Wheels & Chassis

TECHART chassis and wheel options put the driving dynamics of the 718 into the spotlight. A 30 mm ride height lowering and progressively
balanced TECHART sports springs provide a direct and sporty road handling.
The weight-optimized 21-inch TECHART Formula IV alloy wheel with its dynamic twin-spoke design is available for the 718 Boxster and the 718
Cayman models in the dimensions 9J x 21 (front) and 9,5J x 21 (rear). Besides the attractive standard color variants, all TECHART wheels are
also available in individually matched custom

Name:  718_TA_1_zpseqw0roai.png
Views: 1530
Size:  732.7 KB

Literally »Yours«. The interior.

Welcome to your very personal Porsche 718 model. The TECHART saddlery transfers your individual preferences into the interior design of
your 718 Boxster oder 718 Cayman. Porsche owners around the globe appreciate the unsurpassed accurateness and craftsmanship of the
TECHART manufactory processing select materials such as carbon fiber, leather hides, Alcantara® or lacquered surfaces.
Whether you decide to set accentuating highlights or prefer a full individual treatment of your unique 718 interior, TECHART sets no limits
to real individuality and exclusiveness. The TECHART interior program is completed by details such as color matched instrument dials, aliminium
sport pedals, illuminated personalized door entry guards and more.

Name:  9187f9c282_zpsescnaw52.jpg
Views: 1148
Size:  414.7 KB

Name:  94ce677718_zpsomovcqvj.jpg
Views: 1044
Size:  521.5 KB

PM Me for more info and pricing!

Old 04-09-2017, 10:54 AM
Porsch2018
Rennlist Member

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

I live in central Texas....what is the cost for the rear spoiler with installation? Have ordered a MB Cayman S. How does this add on spoiler work with the stock spoiler? I like the front end modification but am concerned about scrapping the nose. Wish they included front lift as an option on the Caymans'....
Old 05-17-2017, 01:59 PM
alanyoro35i
1st Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hi

I am new to this forum, i joined because i like to ask for some pricing on the powerkit , The big spoiler, and front splitter, maybe you can PM on the price but as of now i don't have the option to PM.

Thanks

Originally Posted by Mike@WheelExperts
Aerodynamics and exterior styling

The TECHART aerokit for the new Porsche 718 Boxster and the 718 Cayman models boosts the dynamic appearance of the mid-engined
sportscars. A two-piece front spoiler with integrated splitter visually extends the 718’s front view. The central air outlet helps to reduce the
aerodynamic lift. Both, splitter and air outlet are optionally available in carbon fiber. Curved fins enhance the side air intakes. The TECHART
rear diffusor surrounds the two central tailpipes.

Aerodynamic highlight and design statement: the two rear spoiler variants. The TECHART rear spoiler I features a body colored wing profile.
As an alternative to the rear spoiler I, the 718 Cayman can be equipped with the prominent rear spoiler II. Its motorsport styling is unmistakable.
The wing profile of the rear spoiler II rests on black anodized aluminium uprights. As an option, the wing profile of the rear spoiler II is available in
carbon fiber. The TECHART carbon parts, made in TECHART's in-house carbon fiber shop, can be ordered in matt or in glossy surface finish.

Performance & Driving Dynamics

The new TECHART TA 082/S1 engine enhancement increases the already powerful performance of the 2.5-liter turbocharged
engine further. Making the 2.5 l 718 models as fast as a 911 Carrera S.

Powerkit

TA 082/S1
for
718 Boxster S / 718 Cayman S
2.5l/350 hp/420 Nm

Power Enhancement
37 kW/50 hp

Torque Increase
60 Nm (+ 45 lb-ft)

Total Power output
294 kW (400 hp)/480 Nm (354 lb-ft)

consisting of
TECHTRONIC

0-100 km/h (0-62 mph)
3.9 s

Top track speed
296 km/h (184 mph)

The TECHART powerkit is activated automatically in SPORT and SPORT PLUS mode. And, like in all TECHART TECHTRONIC powerkits,
peace of mind is included as standard, thanks to the extensive warranty which covers engine and drivetrain.

Wheels & Chassis

TECHART chassis and wheel options put the driving dynamics of the 718 into the spotlight. A 30 mm ride height lowering and progressively
balanced TECHART sports springs provide a direct and sporty road handling.
The weight-optimized 21-inch TECHART Formula IV alloy wheel with its dynamic twin-spoke design is available for the 718 Boxster and the 718
Cayman models in the dimensions 9J x 21 (front) and 9,5J x 21 (rear). Besides the attractive standard color variants, all TECHART wheels are
also available in individually matched custom

Literally »Yours«. The interior.

Welcome to your very personal Porsche 718 model. The TECHART saddlery transfers your individual preferences into the interior design of
your 718 Boxster oder 718 Cayman. Porsche owners around the globe appreciate the unsurpassed accurateness and craftsmanship of the
TECHART manufactory processing select materials such as carbon fiber, leather hides, Alcantara® or lacquered surfaces.
Whether you decide to set accentuating highlights or prefer a full individual treatment of your unique 718 interior, TECHART sets no limits
to real individuality and exclusiveness. The TECHART interior program is completed by details such as color matched instrument dials, aliminium
sport pedals, illuminated personalized door entry guards and more.

PM Me for more info and pricing!

Quick Reply: TechArt 718 Exterior/Interior/Performance Upgrade Program