Notices
987 Forum Discussion about the Cayman/Boxster variants (2004-2012)
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Carbonlution Carbon Fiber Trim Set

Search this Thread

Old 11-20-2016, 12:05 AM
850tgul
Rennlist Member

Received 559 Likes on 298 Posts
Default Carbonlution Carbon Fiber Trim Set

Hi All,

I have always loved the classic combo of Alcantara & Carbon Fiber in my interiors. Since I have just about converted everything I could to Alcantara, next up was some carbon. I picked up this 7 piece interior trim set from Carbonlution on ebay and I couldn't be happier. I have seen the OEM carbon trim pieces in person and I have to say these are every bit as top notch.

Payment to delivery took about a month, as advertised, as each set is hand made. Sam @ Carbonlution could not have been more helpful or responsive. Great guy to deal with. Fitment is perfect since this kit is made from real OEM Porsche parts, not from an aftermarket mold. Nor are they overlays which press on over your existing trim but rather full replacement pieces just as you would get from Porsche. Best of all there is no core charge so you keep your existing trim and can remove and sell-off the carbon trim should you ever want to.

Anyway, on to the pics..
Attached Images           
Old 11-23-2016, 12:30 PM
400hp944
Burning Brakes

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

That is beautiful! May I ask how much? I assume they have the same thing available for a 2007 model?

Quick Reply: Carbonlution Carbon Fiber Trim Set