Notices
987 Forum Discussion about the Cayman/Boxster variants (2004-2012)
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Tennessee Cars 'n' Coffee, MTFR, and Cars 'n' Coffee in general (any location)

Search this Thread

Old 03-21-2010, 02:15 AM
v8_ranch
Burning Brakes

Received 9 Likes on 5 Posts
Default Tennessee Cars 'n' Coffee, MTFR, and Cars 'n' Coffee in general (any location)

It seems like many Cars 'n' Coffees (CnC) are starting to pop up and get back into swing again. Just here in TN there have been ones listed for Nashville, Memphis, Knoxvile, Jackson, etc... I have been chewing on a an idea for awhile and finally did something about it tonight. I created a website on a free website creator/host, weebly. Somewhat limited, but I think it will work out well for what I need. So, the idea was to have a site that listed general info for various car events around the state. Thought about doing it even on a national level, but not sure I have the time or inclination presently. Some of this info is found on sites like Rennlist, etc, but it can get so buried. I wanted a one-stop shop of what was going on in Tennessee for the automotive enthusiast.

The site is not complete yet, but I have loaded info on the home page, as well as the "JACKSON" page, just click on the JACKSON tab. Looking for some feedback, so please take a look.

Sorry this is not so technical, but does have to do with Porsches...

TENNESSEE CARS 'N' COFFEE EVENTS - HOME