To the first time poster:
– Welcome! And as a reminder - "Boxster" is spelled with an "x", which is closely followed by an "s", as in "Boxster"
– You may want to try the Forums “Search” feature at the top of the page. It’s pretty handy – and you’ll find over 1,000,000 posts that discuss anything from using Peanut Butter to remove wax from rubber – through to finding out why that CEL light keeps coming on. There are so many posts, you should find some relevant threads on subjects that you didn’t even know you were interested in.
– if you can’t find something, or have a question about the answer – post it up! To save some bandwidth in the replies, you can also let folks know you did a “Search”, but didn’t find what you were looking for…
– Feel free to post up a “I’m New” or "First Post" and tell the folks a little about yourself and about your car. Pictures – or links to pictures of your car, really are terrific, and all enjoy seeing "your ride"…
– this is a community of tens of thousands from throughout the world. Sometimes, we all express ourselves differently then how you might have written a reply to your own post. So, please keep that in mind – as it’s sometimes daunting to read a reply and wonder if that person meant it as a “Flame” – especially to your first post!
– have fun… You may get a few replies meant in jest – and it’s OK to laugh at them. I know I do
– Welcome to the Rennlist Forums! Have fun and enjoy...!!!
+ + + +
To Experienced Forum Members and Users:
–Thanks for taking a minute to read this!!!….
– Remember, there was a time when you
made your first post as well..!!! So – before you post a reply, ask yourself how you would feel reading it as a “newbie”. If you would have been uncomfortable with it – chances are they will, too.
– If you are a “Rennlist Member” – please remember, there was a time that you weren’t either. What made you choose to become a Member? Why? Chances are – it wasn’t from a verbal beating, but rather – you wanted to become part of something pretty cool. So, if folks aren’t a Rennlist Member – that’s fine! They will if, they too, experience what it is you already participate within and would like to share that same excitement.
Please remember - this site is open to anyone – as long as they share the passion and enthusiasm about the car, the community and the site. Together - let’s make them feel “Welcome”!!!