Foxwell scanner product Rip Off? - Rennlist - Porsche Discussion Forums

Notices

Foxwell scanner product Rip Off?

Old 12-11-2018, 04:36 PM
cavediver32043
User

Default Foxwell scanner product Rip Off?

So I purchased and received 07 Dec 2018 a Foxwell NT 520 with Porsche download through FoxWellTool.com. I then follow directions to create a Foxwell ID through FoxWellTech.com website. After submitting required info I receive command to log into my registered email and follow link to Enable my ability to continue on the FoxWellTech.com site and download the Porsche app. well its now 11 Dec 2018 and i never received the link /enable email. I have emailed both FoxWellTool.com (Auth Dist.) and FoxWellTech.com about this issue. I m feeling a bit miffed; Has anyone out there had this issue with a Foxwell product. I have this seemingly capable scanner.....but with no brains!

Last edited by cavediver32043; 12-12-2018 at 01:04 PM.
Old 12-16-2018, 11:33 PM
Tom R.
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

they are slow to get back and a lot gets lost in the translation. I have the 520 with the bmw and volvo packages. I sent them a picture of where the bmw freezes when registering a battery. my car now says I changed four batteries in about 50 miles. still am not sure what type it has me set up for.

Search this Thread

Contact Us About Us Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

© 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: