Greetings from a fellow 718 owner

Search this Thread

Old 10-20-2018, 05:57 PM
SleekGecko
Intermediate

Received 13 Likes on 7 Posts
Default Greetings from a fellow 718 owner

Hello everyone.

just wanted to say hello and introduce myself. I’m a newbie Porsche 718 CS owner that I picked up CPO a few months ago here in Ontario, Canada.

looking forward to posting and participating in the community.

impressions of the car thus far is that it certainly ticks all of the boxes I was hoping for (despite all the negative reviews).

My rationale for this purchase was simply that I was looking to get into a small Porsche that had warranty. The car I bought is well optioned as I was adamant about finding one that PTV.

the choice to go Cayman over 911 is that I felt the 911 was too big for me as I like small cars and still have an AP1 S2000 and have recently sold a Caterham HPC (lotus seven).

Anyways love the car and look forward to being a part of this forum.
Old 10-21-2018, 07:39 PM
OldJedi
Burning Brakes

Received 563 Likes on 283 Posts

Originally Posted by SleekGecko
Hello everyone.

just wanted to say hello and introduce myself. I’m a newbie Porsche 718 CS owner that I picked up CPO a few months ago here in Ontario, Canada.

looking forward to posting and participating in the community.

impressions of the car thus far is that it certainly ticks all of the boxes I was hoping for (despite all the negative reviews).

My rationale for this purchase was simply that I was looking to get into a small Porsche that had warranty. The car I bought is well optioned as I was adamant about finding one that PTV.

the choice to go Cayman over 911 is that I felt the 911 was too big for me as I like small cars and still have an AP1 S2000 and have recently sold a Caterham HPC (lotus seven).

Anyways love the car and look forward to being a part of this forum.
Welcome!!! Enjoy your new car before you have to store it away for the winter. Welcome aboard.

Quick Reply: Greetings from a fellow 718 owner