Notices
987 Forum Discussion about the Cayman/Boxster variants (2004-2012)
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

APEX 987 Track Wheels

Search this Thread

Old 05-08-2018, 02:56 PM
gman3280
Pro

Received 21 Likes on 14 Posts
Default APEX 987 Track Wheels

After inquiring last year, APEX informed me that they were planning on finally releasing Porsche wheels. Knowing their reputation throughout the BMW crowd, I am looking forward to running their Porsche offerings. I've pre-ordered two sets, and wanted to spread the word since the savings are communal and selfishly I'm looking for the largest discount. They also are doing wheels for the 981, 996 among others. I like the 18's specs and they should work well. They also have fitment guides.

https://www.gangup.com/apex/apex-18-...s-q2-2018.html

Who is thinking about signing up but hasn't? Get on it!
Old 05-14-2018, 05:15 PM
Apex Wheels
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 668 Likes on 424 Posts

It's great to see even more buzz surrounding this Group Buy - thank you for sharing!

We now have more than enough on the interested list to reach the maximum discount tier if everyone pledges. To keep an eye on the deal and stay updated, please configure your set and show your interest. After showing interest, you can go back and pledge to officially reserve your set.

If you're undecided what specifications or tire sizes to run, please visit the fitment guides on the Group Buy website (or APEX website) or post in the discussion tab to speak with other participating enthusiasts.

Website - Blog - Instagram - Porsche Fitment Guides

Quick Reply: APEX 987 Track Wheels