Sponsored by:

955 CTT ECU FLASH UPGRAGE

Search this Thread

Old 09-27-2017, 11:27 PM
ProgRockJunkie
Rennlist Member

Received 371 Likes on 248 Posts

Originally Posted by Bosty
Speak to Rhonda @ Fvd Brombacher. Very professional. They have been tuning Porsches since the 80's.

Been very happy with my tune for over a year.
Bump.

I'm talking to Rhonda now about my TTS. Best I can tell, they're the outfit I want to go with. I'm curious if you saw any improvement with throttle response or turbo lag?

So you noticed a nice little gain? Not the sort of gain you think you're pretty sure you feel, but a tangible improvement you can't deny?

Thanks...

EDIT: Reaching out to Softronic as well.

Last edited by ProgRockJunkie; 09-27-2017 at 11:57 PM.
Old 09-28-2017, 01:15 AM
Bosty
Advanced

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by icspres
Bump.

I'm talking to Rhonda now about my TTS. Best I can tell, they're the outfit I want to go with. I'm curious if you saw any improvement with throttle response or turbo lag?

So you noticed a nice little gain? Not the sort of gain you think you're pretty sure you feel, but a tangible improvement you can't deny?

Thanks...

It's kinda hard to say the Cayenne is even capable of good throttle response. Once you are in boost range when you stab the pedal the acceleration is very aggressive until your close to redline where the turbos run out of steam. Turbo boost is made fairly early. I think a lot of that has to do with the primary cats missing. 🤡

Power is wayyy up over a stock Cayenne Turbo. It becomes a different animal. You might not feel as much coming from an S. Power delivery is super smooth. Tune is feels high very quality. No issues (touch wood) after 50,000 kms.
Old 09-28-2017, 07:38 AM
ProgRockJunkie
Rennlist Member

Received 371 Likes on 248 Posts

Originally Posted by Bosty
It's kinda hard to say the Cayenne is even capable of good throttle response. Once you are in boost range when you stab the pedal the acceleration is very aggressive until your close to redline where the turbos run out of steam. Turbo boost is made fairly early. I think a lot of that has to do with the primary cats missing. 🤡

Power is wayyy up over a stock Cayenne Turbo. It becomes a different animal. You might not feel as much coming from an S. Power delivery is super smooth. Tune is feels high very quality. No issues (touch wood) after 50,000 kms.
Oh, so you're both a Turbo rather than Turbo S, and you did a cat delete. So your results are going to differ greatly from mine. Appreciate the feedback, thanks.

They do have a 30 day money back guarantee if not satisfied.
Old 09-28-2017, 09:39 AM
Bosty
Advanced

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by icspres
Oh, so you're both a Turbo rather than Turbo S, and you did a cat delete. So your results are going to differ greatly from mine. Appreciate the feedback, thanks.

They do have a 30 day money back guarantee if not satisfied.
Not necessarily. Started life as a reg turbo. Added the Turbo S intercoolers/Tune at the same time. The increase for me was dramatic. 450 hp to 550+hp in a few hours. 🙂

Quick Reply: 955 CTT ECU FLASH UPGRAGE