Help - durametric lowering

Search this Thread

Old 04-29-2017, 08:39 AM
menchacai
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Help - durametric lowering

Hi,
i open new topic if someone has the same problem like im having in this moment.

i got durametric cable and today i installed it on my computer. Purpose of durametric is to lower the car.
i have porsche cayenne 955 turbo S with 383kw (521HP) year 4/2006.
i connect the car like was in the instruction and i could do the test and see if something is wrong.

then i start to use application for lowering and i did like the instructions are written and the problem begins at reading the first value (channel 1 - left front). It was written "this channel does not support adaptation". the same was with other 3 channel, and then i came to 5th.channel where i have option to save or to do factory reset (0). i choose factory reset and then the software blocked (nothing happened for 10min only the clock-icon appeared nonstop). Then i was forced to unplugg the cable and reset the comp.

the car now doesnt lift or lower its written "pressure acumulator charging". if i restart the car its written yellow warning "air suspension faulty workshop"

i need your help, had anyone the same problem? how to solve this?
tnx in advance

br
marko
Old 04-29-2017, 09:48 AM
menchacai
Intermediate

hi again,

i drive the car for a while and air suspension start to work again but the yellow warning still appears when i restart the car.

br
marko
Old 04-29-2017, 09:58 AM
sirfin
Intermediate

Hi, I think that you unfortunately erased the factory settings. Now you have to reset the four adaptions by measuring the distances and enter the values. Why you can't enter this settings in Durametric is strange, I have VCDS Rosstec cable and I had no problem. Maybe you have to enter a code for unlocking this adaption settings? I don't know Durametric.

Quick Reply: Help - durametric lowering