Sponsored by:

2004 Cayenne Turbo - Need help programming the key remote

Search this Thread

Old 05-04-2016, 02:15 PM
soda2
1st Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2004 Cayenne Turbo - Need help programming the key remote

I have a 2004 Cayenne Turbo, I recently had the battery of the vehicle replaced, which is located under the driver's seat, and then there happened to be a second battery located in the back of the vehicle that was replaced as well. Replacing that second battery in the back fixed a bunch of random mystery issues with the vehicle, by the way.

The problem is that when the 2nd battery was replaced, my key remotes stopped working. I can use them to unlock the vehicle manually, and they work to start the vehicle, they just don't lock and unlock the vehicle with the remote button anymore. I have no idea how to program these keys for this vehicle, and I looked through every similar discussion that I could find on this website to find suggestions on how to program the keys, none of suggestions that were offered before worked. I think none of the discussions were specific to the 2004 model year, that might have been the problem.

Can anybody provide some insight on how to program these key remotes? Thank you.

Quick Reply: 2004 Cayenne Turbo - Need help programming the key remote