Sponsored by:

Double beep when accelerating and stopping

Search this Thread

Old 10-31-2015, 06:55 PM
lundclausenDK
2nd Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Double beep when accelerating and stopping

Dear Cayenne Forum, my lovely Cayenne Turbo 2004 have started to double beep me without any message in the display. It also does it after pulling the key out after a drive. Its not the speed limit, thats a single long beep and shows display message if you exceed the set limit.

I have recorded some sound bites of it. Have any of you experienced this and fixed it?

Beeps 1m20sec inde
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0Bx...GxDVjNpUzUxR2M

Beeps 50sec in video
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0Bx...kJWb05mbDZfQTg

Bib 1m30sec in video
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0Bx...U1uc3JEekhkQkU

Thanks in advance
Mikkel

Last edited by lundclausenDK; 10-31-2015 at 08:44 PM.
Old 08-18-2020, 11:32 PM
cardoza
Cruisin'

Bringing this thread back from the dead, has anyone experienced this and found a solution? I am having the same problem on my on my '05 CTT. I should add that my LCD is out and I have a TPMS light, but that doesn't seem like it should be causing beeping this frequently. Thanks!
Old 08-19-2020, 06:44 PM
Tjap
Advanced

Received 14 Likes on 12 Posts

Originally Posted by cardoza
Bringing this thread back from the dead, has anyone experienced this and found a solution? I am having the same problem on my on my '05 CTT. I should add that my LCD is out and I have a TPMS light, but that doesn't seem like it should be causing beeping this frequently. Thanks!
The downloadlinks to the beep-sound are dead, but I also had beep sound at low speeds, and found out it were the parking assist beeps.. Try turning them off and see if you still here it.. There's a button next to your panoramic roof..
Old 08-19-2020, 10:39 PM
cardoza
Cruisin'

I got my issue figured out. I had recently pulled a headlight to refinish and I guess the old wiring harness didn't like the yanking to get it out. Got some things fixed up, adjusted, and we are back in business!
Old 09-15-2020, 04:19 PM
lundclausenDK
2nd Gear

Originally Posted by cardoza
Yes, I actually located and fixed the problem. It was the damn electronic parking disc, mounted on the inside of the windshield. It beeped to tell that the batteries was soon to be replaced!

Quick Reply: Double beep when accelerating and stopping