Anyone know this Turbo S

Search this Thread

Old 10-26-2015, 08:09 PM
clubrcr
Rennlist Member

Received 47 Likes on 28 Posts
Default Anyone know this Turbo S

http://1974.ecarlist.com/web/ebay_photos/25785175/

I have been looking for a Cayenne Turbo or Turbo S. I found this one and thought if it was a $177K MSRP selling for under 100K, if might be worth checking out. I had some concerns about the leather on the seats looking wrinkled, makes me think of water damage.

Does anyone know this car?

Thanks in advance for any help.
Old 10-26-2015, 09:26 PM
bweSteve
Rennlist Member

Received 1,040 Likes on 660 Posts

Wow,... looking at pictures of this CTTS is as though I was looking at my own CTT. Same everything, including Mahogany grab handles, Yachting Mohagany trim, 2-tone Espresso/Cognac, Burmester, Pano, illuminated door sills, Tow Pkg, and many more similarities.

This one has a 27k higher MSRP than mine, which I would love to understand how they accumulated $27k more options (Ceramics are only $8k right?). Of course the fact that it is the "S" & higher engine HP, & higher initial price is probably in there.

Literally appears exactly like mine except I have the GTS aero package (paint to match ground pkg w/ double rear GTS spoiler), Aluminum shifter, blacked out headlights & taillights w/ LED, plus black roof rails, and a few others. I would have thought it had engraved insignia on the console armrest though, as mine is. Nice touch with the deviated stitching too - you'll love looking at that every time you drive it.

This one does have the Ceramics & 18 way seats though, which take up a lot of that $27k MSRP. Regarding the seat leather, they look Ok to me. Those are the much stiffer seat foam & higher bolsters, so if you are a wider than average person, those seats are tough. I had a problem sitting in them (especially with my wallet in my back pocket. Hurt like hell), and could not imagine trying to take a road trip with them. I like my 14-way.

Will they give you a copy of the build sheet to show every single option it had to get the $177k MSRP?

I think I can see the PDCC reservoir under the hood, plus PTV, same as mine has. That is a MUST HAVE.

For frame of reference, mine had 16k miles & bought it for $77k, but it is 2 years older (2012).
Love it. Just took a trip up & back from Baltimore to Vermont in it. Very comfortable & total enjoyment every minute. Just posted pics in the main sticky, post #1221...
https://rennlist.com/forums/porsche-...ayenne-82.html

I say go for it!!!
=Steve
Old 10-26-2015, 09:45 PM
clubrcr
Rennlist Member

Received 47 Likes on 28 Posts

Thanks, I appreciate your feedback. I have looked at several if these and I don't remember one that had a MSRP of 177k. I must say, it yours looks like this, you gave a beautiful cayenne. I live the interior color. I haven't seen that before this one. Most are lighter in color.
Old 10-28-2015, 11:58 AM
bweSteve
Rennlist Member

Received 1,040 Likes on 660 Posts

Right. Regarding Interior Colors: ...

The Luxor Beige is definitely a lighter "tan" than the Cognac. The Cognac is more of a baseball glove color (has a lot more orange in it). But I believe the only way you could get the Cognac was with the 2-tone option that paired it up with Espresso (on top).

And the Tartufo color was more of a grayish tan color. But again, the only way you could get the Tartufo was to pair it up in the 2-Tone Option with the Umber (on top).

My color knowledge is more for MY Cayenne's from 3-4 years ago.

Re Top MSRP #'s - I know I've seen it hit the $190k mark, and the dealer I bought my $150k MSRP CTT from, told me that the guy who traded it in, optioned up a CTTS that eclipsed the $200k mark. I'm sure others on this forum have knowledge of the highest MSRP optioned Cayenne's out there....
Old 10-28-2015, 11:59 AM
BE455
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Ever used this link? Useful tool...

http://www.vindecoderz.com/EN/check-...ac2a25ela87549

Quick Reply: Anyone know this Turbo S