Notices
Cayenne 955-957 2003-2010 1st Generation
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Anyone Near Costa Mesa, CA with GTS/CTTS Seats?

Search this Thread

Old 07-08-2014, 12:00 AM
loxxrider
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Anyone Near Costa Mesa, CA with GTS/CTTS Seats?

Hey Cayenne owners! I just bought an 09 CTTS which is equipped with the GTS/Turbo S seats (leather/alcantara with high bolsters) and plan to use it in a fairly messy environment (I work in the oilfield). As such, I'm doing some modifications to the car to help combat this problem. One of those modifications is to install some seat covers.

I'd really prefer not to put universal seat covers on this car. Wet Okole makes seat covers which are custom-stitched to the particular seats in the car. They are waterproof and made in the USA which is something I really value! The problem is that while they make a cover for the 955 and 957 regular seats, they do not currently have a pattern for the high-bolstered seats.

I discussed this with the company, and they told me that they'd be willing to make a set if I (or someone) could swing by their facilities in Costa Mesa, CA for them to take the pattern down. In fact, they offered me a deal on the covers if this could be arranged. If someone here wanted to help out, I'd love to extend the deal to YOU instead and I'd gladly pay the full retail for the ones I'd be getting.

If anyone is interested, these are the details I got:

"The process to take the pattern down can take from 6-7 hours and the only thing which will need to be removed is the bench bottom from the rear seats. We have people who specialize in these vehicles so everything is done with 100% certainty and 100% caution."

Please let me know if you are interested in this! It'd be a great help for me, you'd be getting a GREAT deal on the covers if you want them (PM me for the exact details) OR I could just pay you the difference if you don't want the covers. You'd also be helping to preserve a very nice Cayenne

Here's a picture of my new (to me) Cayenne next to my M5

Old 07-18-2014, 09:14 PM
MikeL31
Rennlist Member

Received 50 Likes on 29 Posts

try calling los angeles Porsche dismantlers, they have a bunch of parts. there are located in the valley though. theres also always ebay or craigslist.
Old 03-27-2016, 01:17 AM
Rossi
Pro

Received 54 Likes on 46 Posts

Originally Posted by loxxrider
Hey Cayenne owners! I just bought an 09 CTTS which is equipped with the GTS/Turbo S seats (leather/alcantara with high bolsters) and plan to use it in a fairly messy environment (I work in the oilfield). As such, I'm doing some modifications to the car to help combat this problem. One of those modifications is to install some seat covers.

I'd really prefer not to put universal seat covers on this car. Wet Okole makes seat covers which are custom-stitched to the particular seats in the car. They are waterproof and made in the USA which is something I really value! The problem is that while they make a cover for the 955 and 957 regular seats, they do not currently have a pattern for the high-bolstered seats.

I discussed this with the company, and they told me that they'd be willing to make a set if I (or someone) could swing by their facilities in Costa Mesa, CA for them to take the pattern down. In fact, they offered me a deal on the covers if this could be arranged. If someone here wanted to help out, I'd love to extend the deal to YOU instead and I'd gladly pay the full retail for the ones I'd be getting.

If anyone is interested, these are the details I got:

"The process to take the pattern down can take from 6-7 hours and the only thing which will need to be removed is the bench bottom from the rear seats. We have people who specialize in these vehicles so everything is done with 100% certainty and 100% caution."

Please let me know if you are interested in this! It'd be a great help for me, you'd be getting a GREAT deal on the covers if you want them (PM me for the exact details) OR I could just pay you the difference if you don't want the covers. You'd also be helping to preserve a very nice Cayenne

Here's a picture of my new (to me) Cayenne next to my M5

Did they ever produce the gts/turbo set?
Old 03-27-2016, 07:36 AM
loxxrider
Instructor

Unfortunately no, not that I'm aware of.
Old 03-27-2016, 01:22 PM
Rossi
Pro

Received 54 Likes on 46 Posts

I live in SoCal. I can use front seat covers for sure. I might be interested to help.
Old 03-27-2016, 08:14 PM
loxxrider
Instructor

Originally Posted by Rossi
I live in SoCal. I can use front seat covers for sure. I might be interested to help.
I sold my CTTS, but there may still be others interested. Best of luck if you do this! They'll definitely give you a good deal if you let them make a pattern from your vehicle. Just call them up or email.

Quick Reply: Anyone Near Costa Mesa, CA with GTS/CTTS Seats?