Search this Thread

Old 04-29-2014, 02:09 PM
RickDC
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Porsche Cayenne Cooling Tube Class Action Settlement

http://www.coolantpipesettlement.com

Who’s Eligible
Class Members of the plastic cooling pipe defect settlement include current and prior owners or lessees of a model year 2003-2006 Porsche Cayenne vehicle with a V8 engine in the United States. New and Porsche approved certified pre-owned (ACPO) vehicles from an authorized Porsche dealership are included as Class Vehicles.

Potential Award
If your Class Vehicle had a coolant pipe repair before Dec. 12, 2013, for which you incurred out-of-pocket expenses for parts and labor costs, you may be eligible to receive partial or complete reimbursement for that repair if you make a valid, timely and approved claim.

If as of Dec. 12, 2013, your Class Vehicle has not had a coolant pipe repair to install genuine Porsche aluminum coolant pipes, you may be eligible to receive a partial or complete payment for replacement of your Class Vehicle’s coolant pipes with genuine Porsche aluminum coolant pipes if you make a valid, timely and approved claim.

If as of Dec. 12, 2013, your Class Vehicle is still equipped with Porsche plastic coolant pipes and, within one year from Dec. 12, 2013, experiences coolant pipe damage, you may be eligible to receive a partial or complete payment for replacement of your Class Vehicle’s Porsche plastic coolant pipes with genuine Porsche aluminum coolant pipes if you promptly contact Porsche Cars North America at 1-800-566-9181 to learn how to obtain an inspection of the vehicle and submit a valid, timely and approved claim.
Old 06-12-2017, 01:30 PM
Doc911
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

My 2004 Cayenne S with 80K on it started leaking coolant yesterday. I remember getting papers about the coolant pipes lawsuit a long time ago, which I also sent in. However, I completely forgot about it and I now realize that I have not heard anything from the lawyers. If my reply to them got lost in the mail, am I screwed? Also, does anyone know which firm handled the lawsuit, so I can ask them if they received my letter?

Quick Reply: Porsche Cayenne Cooling Tube Class Action Settlement