Sponsored by:

IPD Intake Plenum

Search this Thread

Old 04-02-2012, 04:11 AM
911PERVY
Banned

Received 223 Likes on 183 Posts
Default IPD Intake Plenum

Thinking of getting one of these on Mrs Pervys Turbo S, along with a remap and secondary cat bypasses, who has done this, was it worth it?

TIA
Old 04-02-2012, 11:19 AM
hahnmgh63
Three Wheelin'

Received 29 Likes on 28 Posts

I have the Cat bypasses & the IPD intake but not a reflash...Yet. I think I could tell a slight difference in sound and throttle/Turbo response with the Cat bypasses but I really can't say if I felt a difference with the IPD intake Plenum. I got lucky on the Plenum though and found it new on Ebay from msroadrace for $500 and not the $874 you usually see if going for. Also, my stock plastic piece was starting to delaminate on the inside so it was a good thing I replaced it. If your stock piece is fine, and you are running stock boost I would say probably not, but a Turbo S with more boost than a regular Turbo, and a flashed one with even more boost would probably be a good candidate for one, but yes, the cost seems a little high for a cast piece with a little bit of machining but they probably don't have a very high volume either.
Old 04-02-2012, 09:37 PM
Turn3 Autosport
Former Vendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

We have the bypass pipes and plenum in our own 955TT. Nice difference, though not earth shattering.

We have Rennlist specials on IPD and Fabspeed, so if we can help you out with those parts let us know!

Cheers

Quick Reply: IPD Intake Plenum