Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

E-81 Option - Is it a CTT"S"

Search this Thread

Old 01-08-2018, 01:12 AM
Dilberto
Drifting

Received 47 Likes on 41 Posts

^That is an affirmative PASS...... OP needs to re-calibrate your aim.
Old 01-08-2018, 09:59 AM
PartsGuyGT
Instructor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Dilberto
^That is an affirmative PASS...... OP needs to re-calibrate your aim.
I have to agree with this. Too much wrong with it. I bought mine with the E81 and way more options for 15 and still had to do quite a bit of work to it but it was exactly what I was looking for (Basalt on black interior with sport design e81, rear camera etc) and I have my own shop with a lift and run a European parts business to make the parts cost a little less harsh. The beat up interior alone is enough to keep me away...My $0.02 .
Also remember Those Sport Techno wheels cannot be rotated as they are staggered so you'll have to spend some cash on tires more often or maybe get a different square set.
Old 01-08-2018, 10:14 AM
Norritt
Rennlist Member

Received 9 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by PartsGuyGT
I have to agree with this. Too much wrong with it. I bought mine with the E81 and way more options for 15 and still had to do quite a bit of work to it but it was exactly what I was looking for (Basalt on black interior with sport design e81, rear camera etc) and I have my own shop with a lift and run a European parts business to make the parts cost a little less harsh. The beat up interior alone is enough to keep me away...My $0.02 .
Also remember Those Sport Techno wheels cannot be rotated as they are staggered so you'll have to spend some cash on tires more often or maybe get a different square set.
Understood. This one has a ton of options as well - Bassalt, rear cam, sport tailpipes, chrome nose etc.

They are getting it detailed this morning and sending some video and pictures. Want to see how much it cleans up.

I agree with everyone though, most likely going to be a pass based on the unknowns and poor treatment / neglect.

Last edited by Norritt; 01-08-2018 at 10:34 AM.
Old 02-08-2023, 02:15 AM
Kirkf12
1st Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I had a 2005 cayenne turbo with the e81 package. It was a turbo s in every way without the s emblem. One of my favorite cars I have ever owned, I had it for 7 years . The things you need to watch out for make sure coolant pipes are done. Drivshaft redone . Other minor things but those are the big ones. Wiring can be a pain but as cars age things happen. I just sold my 2009 cayenne turbo s I had for 4 years to a buddy. Little bit of an upgrade but not huge. I liked the all leather seats on the earlier cars and the later non s models. I honestly enjoyed driving the cayennes more than my turbo s 911s. You can't use the stupid power of the 911 turbo cars and they feel a bit sterile.
Old 02-08-2023, 11:48 AM
Ob917
Pro

Received 418 Likes on 156 Posts

I hope the dude figured out what to do a few years back lol

Quick Reply: E-81 Option - Is it a CTT"S"