WANTED: Cool "Pic" of you and your Cayenne

Old 01-19-2007, 09:43 PM
wilfred
Burning Brakes

Received 29 Likes on 24 Posts

Originally Posted by ditalo

-Daniela
Hi Daniela,

Are those Pirelli Scorpion Ice & Snow tires you have? If so, how do you like them? Driven on snow yet? I didn't know they are OE tires. Anyways, since mine came with summer tires, i know when it's time for replacement, i would like something more all season
Old 01-20-2007, 02:10 AM
ditalo
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by BostonDMD
Great color selection with your Titanium S Daniela, enjoy.......

P.S. I never knew that Santa liked the Cayenne and the Cayman, thanks for the info.

Ciao

Thanks!!!! haha

Neither did I... I feel thoroughly enlightened!

Ciao ciao!
Old 01-20-2007, 02:14 AM
ditalo
Intermediate

Wonderful!!! Will be looking forward to it!
Old 01-20-2007, 02:19 AM
ditalo
Intermediate

Originally Posted by alex911s
Beautiful car Daniela, glad everything is resolved with your account

that's waht I call Sleigh

Welcome to 6speed, enjoy the Tit.S and be safe

Thanks so much!!! Yes me too... Jennifer really helped me out. Although my status had been changed to member it was still actings as if I wasn't. ::sigh:: I always say computers have a mind of their own. A blessing and a curse lol.

Yeah seriously! Santa had nothing to worry about lol

Thank you, will do!
Old 01-20-2007, 02:26 AM
ditalo
Intermediate

Originally Posted by Cognac
santa with tiS!

great pics Daniela & welcome aboard!

Haha YES! I was so excited when I saw it... LITERALLY everyone took out their picture phones on the streets and started taking as many pics as possible. There were AT LEAST 10 Cayman's in front of the Cayenne, and actually... about 4 or 5 Cayman S's within the group!

Thanks for the warm welcome!
Old 01-20-2007, 02:29 AM
ditalo
Intermediate

Originally Posted by cab&coupe
Daniela, welcome and what a great new ride you have.... congratulations Thanks for sharing your pictures.

Woohoo... ya gotta like that "4600 reindeer"....

Thank you very much!!!

Haha YES! I would have to agree... it felt like the line of Cayman's never ended... that particular block was short too so it made it seem even longer! lol
Old 01-20-2007, 02:38 AM
ditalo
Intermediate

Default Yes I believe so...

Originally Posted by wilfred
Hi Daniela,

Are those Pirelli Scorpion Ice & Snow tires you have? If so, how do you like them? Driven on snow yet? I didn't know they are OE tires. Anyways, since mine came with summer tires, i know when it's time for replacement, i would like something more all season
Hello wilfred!

I believe they are (although I'll double check my order form for you tomorrow). I asked for both winter tires and winter mats for the car when it was delivered... so they put the tires on for me before I picked it up... and I put in the mats myself. Nick M. (my dealer at Paul Miller in Parsippany NJ) told me that they are amazing tires and he was the one who recommended I put them on in November.

Tonight was the first snow/ice we have had... a quarter of an inch if that but the ice was pretty significant. I drove back from work late and I felt so safe... not a slip... wonderful handling. I didn't happen to drive up a hill though (just flat road/highway)... I'll have to wait to go home for a good test drive up a hill when we get more snow/ice. So I'll keep you posted... so far... GREAT. lol

-Daniela

Old 01-20-2007, 02:41 AM
alex911s
Man of Many Porsches
Rennlist Member

Received 42 Likes on 26 Posts

Tonight was the first snow/ice we have had... a quarter of an inch if that but the ice was pretty significant. I drove back from work late and I felt so safe... not a slip... wonderful handling. I didn't happen to drive up a hill though (just flat road/highway)... I'll have to wait to go home for a good test drive up a hill when we get more snow/ice. So I'll keep you posted... so far... GREAT. lol

-Daniela

Dont worry, I've been thru hail, snow storms etc, multiple times, no issues especially with the pirellis.. btw, youre up so late, were you driving around late outside in the snow? haha
Old 01-20-2007, 02:57 AM
ditalo
Intermediate

Originally Posted by alex911s
Dont worry, I've been thru hail, snow storms etc, multiple times, no issues especially with the pirellis.. btw, youre up so late, were you driving around late outside in the snow? haha

Well that's great news!!!! I was really looking forward to a good few inches lol

The one thing I have a problem with though... at the dorm I have to keep my Cayenne outside (no garage... unless I'm home for the weekend) Any suggestions on doors icing closed?

Well, I got out of work late... then drove back to my dorm to eat... then drove back to work to lock myself in my office and study for the GRE... I almost fell asleep at my desk. Fortunately work is 5 minutes away from school. I also have volunteering in like 6 hours... I suppose sleep is my most practical option. I must be delirious with fatigue... that's why I'm so talkative tonight.
Old 01-20-2007, 09:25 AM
LVDell
Nordschleife Master

Received 27 Likes on 23 Posts

... then drove back to work to lock myself in my office and study for the GRE...
Oh dear Lord, I think I just got PTSD
Old 01-20-2007, 10:56 AM
ditalo
Intermediate

Default uh oh...

Sorrrrrry. lol
Old 01-20-2007, 10:59 AM
LVDell
Nordschleife Master

No apologies needed

The GRE was just a very traumatic experience. Well, at least that time between completion and score release
Old 01-21-2007, 06:20 PM
skl
Official Wednesday AM Red Bull F1 test driver
Rennlist Member

Received 874 Likes on 531 Posts

We've got 8" new snow so I needed a summer picture to cheer me up- and there's a Cayenne in it- big dirt pile is the base for a Morton style storage building going up in the woods behind my workshop...

Old 01-21-2007, 07:20 PM
EnigmaWmn
Just call me Pops
Rennlist Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by skl
We've got 8" new snow so I needed a summer picture to cheer me up- and there's a Cayenne in it
Nice picture. Now we just need for someone to complete the "Cayenne 4 Seasons" photos by posting spring shots :-D

Old 01-21-2007, 07:30 PM
LVDell
Nordschleife Master

Love the plate! Here's mine
Attached Images  

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: WANTED: Cool "Pic" of you and your Cayenne