Notices

Pedalbox 997 just installed!

Search this Thread

Old 03-19-2016, 12:35 AM
Bruce007
7th Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Pedalbox 997 just installed!

First post in the forum! A couple of weeks ago, I bought my first porsche. It is a 997 c2. I've done quite a bit of maintenance updates over the past two weeks - put about 4k into it and its driving great. Tonight, I just installed the Pedalbox - like the sprint booster. I know a lot of people seem to think they are a gimmick, but I could not believe the difference in the feel of the car. Just thought I would share the positive experience for anyone that may be interested. i
Old 10-16-2016, 10:30 PM
derf
Instructor

Received 90 Likes on 39 Posts

Originally Posted by Bruce007
First post in the forum! A couple of weeks ago, I bought my first porsche. It is a 997 c2. I've done quite a bit of maintenance updates over the past two weeks - put about 4k into it and its driving great. Tonight, I just installed the Pedalbox - like the sprint booster. I know a lot of people seem to think they are a gimmick, but I could not believe the difference in the feel of the car. Just thought I would share the positive experience for anyone that may be interested. i
Yes, just put in my 991.1 TTS and felt it was dramatic.
Old 10-21-2016, 07:07 AM
f4 plt
Rennlist Member

Received 139 Likes on 72 Posts

OK I'll play dumb, what is iy and what does it do.. a picture would be nice also
Old 10-21-2016, 03:06 PM
derf
Instructor

Originally Posted by f4 plt
OK I'll play dumb, what is iy and what does it do.. a picture would be nice also

it it was new to me also, and the guy suggested it and put it in real quick to let me try it. I was like....'whatever' so I didn't post a link figuring everyone had heard of it but me. :-)

http://www.pedalbox.com/en/home/
Old 11-04-2016, 06:00 PM
Nanook
Burning Brakes

Received 204 Likes on 158 Posts

Could you provide details on how to install..mine just arrived and removing the stock connector looks difficult
tia
2014 Turbo s
Old 11-04-2016, 06:09 PM
derf
Instructor

Originally Posted by Nanook
Could you provide details on how to install..mine just arrived and removing the stock connector looks difficult
tia
2014 Turbo s
i have a 2014 also also (Cab). I did not install mine......'Roger' from motivemods.com sold and installed for me.

Maybe he can assist through email or something.
I can not even screw in a lightbulb but it took him like 1-2 minutes at most to install.

i just put it on the tightest setting (middle and all 3 lights on) from handheld and left it there.

That is where I wanted to test drive it at first before I bought. Only took a short bit to get used to the tight response but wouldn't have it any other way.

Best at mod for sure. My business partner immediately got one for his Gallardo after trying mine and loves it as well. Let me know what you think!!
Old 11-04-2016, 06:23 PM
Nanook
Burning Brakes

Received 204 Likes on 158 Posts

I made some advancement but releasing the plug is so dam tight and confiined to get in there...I'll get it thanks

Quick Reply: Pedalbox 997 just installed!