Notices

JUST WANTED TO SHARE AN EXPERIENCE WITH A VENDOR YOU MAY WANT TO USE (NO AFFILIATION)

Search this Thread

Old 10-12-2015, 04:12 PM
sideburnice
4th Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default JUST WANTED TO SHARE AN EXPERIENCE WITH A VENDOR YOU MAY WANT TO USE (NO AFFILIATION)

Hi Fellas,
I'm just posting this because I love modding and I love when a vendor goes above and beyond. I assure you I have no stake or any affiliation with the vendors. I'm simply giving credit where it it due. Ladismantler.com is a Porsche dismantler. I ordered a bumper then realized it wouldn't fit. Even though they had already shipped a rear bumper to me, they gave me no static about calling the shipper to turn around free of charge. That was very cool of them. Second, Precision911.com is totally 1st class. he takes the time to talk and explain and then goes out of his way to help make sure you don't run into any problems.
I hope no one takes this post the wrong way. Its purely meant to help other who might be new like me. One of the guys on here was kind enough to look up my VIN before I bought my car and I want to bring something to the table too. Thanks everyone and I hope it helped.

Quick Reply: JUST WANTED TO SHARE AN EXPERIENCE WITH A VENDOR YOU MAY WANT TO USE (NO AFFILIATION)