Notices

Lindsey THP pipes and their dimensions enquiry

Search this Thread

Old 05-07-2008, 03:17 AM
nine-28
Track Day

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Lindsey THP pipes / does someone know if they are usable?

Hello there,

I am quite new here so briefly about my posessions and projects:

I use a '81 928Sa as a daily driver. Been driving it since 2004 year around here in Finland.

Then I have a project car, '90 928GT which eventually will have a Rotrex C38-81 inside. For cooling the set up I have been looking for a suitable air/water intercooler and came across with Lindsey's THP (Thermal heat pipe) which seems to fit into my purposes. Only problem is that despite my efforts of contacting them via email I have received no answers.
Does anybody know if they still are in business?
Before making any moves I would have to know the overall diameter and preferably the diameter for the inner air tube as I don't know if the tube is sufficient to let 600hp worth of air through.

Any information conc. the THP or some other similar invention is welcomed!

Many thanks in advance

Regards

Teemu
Finland

Last edited by nine-28; 05-22-2008 at 03:01 AM. Reason: elaborated heading
Old 05-22-2008, 03:06 AM
nine-28
Track Day

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

During past weeks I have sent 4 emails and 1 pm to Lindsey Racing through this forum. Still have not got any kind of reply.
If someone knows about THP and is helpful enough to tell whether THP is a feasible aids to work as an intake cooler, please don't keep it to yourself. I am running out of time. Other solution is to have 2 custom ic tubes fabricated here in Finland. Sounds expensive...
Old 06-10-2008, 10:55 PM
eman930
Banned

Received 14 Likes on 11 Posts

Try calling, I know there are still in business, Just ordered a bunch a stuff a couple weeks ago

Quick Reply: Lindsey THP pipes and their dimensions enquiry