Notices
Parts Marketplace - Old A place for Rennlist Members & Sponsors to sell new & used Porsche parts.
Mark this thread as Unsold
Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price (no $ sign please):

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (Region):

Item Condition:

Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Cont. Porsche Models:

Mileage (numbers only please):

Color:

Price (no $ sign please):

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (Region):

Transmission Type:

Cobb Accessport V3 997.1 Turbo - CANADA

Search this Thread

Old 07-09-2017, 09:40 PM
cstyles
Rennlist Member

Received 204 Likes on 100 Posts
Default Cobb Accessport V3 997.1 Turbo - CANADA

Category: Engine - Power Adders
Price (no $ sign please): $2300
Private or Vendor Listing: Private Listing
Part fits (select ONLY those which apply): 911
Location (Region): Canada
Item Condition: Used

Note that this is a CANADIAN sale - price listed is in CAD and looking to sell within Canada.

Just recently purchased this a couple weeks ago, it's virtually brand new and includes everything from Cobb - original box, carrying case, windshield mount, OBDII cable, etc... Guaranteed un-married from my car and ready to be installed in yours.

I've decided to stay at stock power level for the track, as the 997TT is plenty fast enough and already a tough car to learn to drive fast in. An extra 100hp and 100 ft/lb of torque on track is a hindrance at my current skill level. On the highway though, wow; 2nd, 3rd and 4th gear pulls are devastatingly fast.

Cobb Accessport comes pre-loaded with maps from Cobb based on the fuel you use + the mods you have so it is ready to add big power to your 997TT right out of the box. You can also take it to a pro tuner and have a custom tune made for your specific car.

I am looking for $2300 CAD shipped in Canada. Will accept cash in person in the GTA, paypal (you pay the fees) or email Interac payment.
Attached Images  

Quick Reply: Cobb Accessport V3 997.1 Turbo - CANADA