Rennlist - Porsche Discussion Forums

Rennlist - Porsche Discussion Forums (https://rennlist.com/forums/)
-   Parts Marketplace - Old (https://rennlist.com/forums/parts-marketplace-old-217/)
-   -   Looking To Pair Up for Durametric Pro 20% Discount (https://rennlist.com/forums/parts-marketplace-old/990922-looking-to-pair-up-for-durametric-pro-20-discount.html)

OK5IMON 06-27-2017 10:31 AM

Ive just seen your previous message on location. Please ignore the above. Money Paid

Rat3d M 06-27-2017 10:47 AM

Originally Posted by OK5IMON (Post 14283027)
Ive just seen your previous message on location. Please ignore the above. Money Paid

i received your payment but let me verify what PayPal fees actually are. I read 2.9% plus $0.30 for every transaction which would mean 556.50 should have netted me right at 540 (unless I can't do math) but your payment only netted me 531 for some reason. Maybe fees went up. Not a big deal but I'll verify and get back to you.

thanks for payment.

Rat3d M 06-27-2017 10:55 AM

I think I found the issue. PayPal charges an extra fee for transfers from other countries. Interesting. I never knew that. So my math was right but they added another $10 or so because you are in the UK. No big deal I'll just add the $10 to whatever shipping is. Sorry for the confusion.

International payments:

There is a fee when you send a payment to someone in another country or if you receive a payment from someone in another country. The PayPal user agreement has specific information. You can find the User Agreement by clicking Legal Agreements at the bottom of any PayPal page.

Bajaha 06-27-2017 04:27 PM

Sorry, but I'm going to have to bow out. Durametric had a furbished pro kit available for lower than the group buy discount so I went that route instead.

Rat3d M 06-27-2017 04:42 PM

Originally Posted by Bajaha (Post 14284013)
Sorry, but I'm going to have to bow out. Durametric had a furbished pro kit available for lower than the group buy discount so I went that route instead.

no worries. How do you find out about these refurbished kits they have? That seems like a good option for some people.

Bajaha 06-27-2017 04:48 PM

Originally Posted by Rat3d M (Post 14284052)
no worries. How do you find out about these refurbished kits they have? That seems like a good option for some people.

I've asked them about it and was told just to periodically check in with them if they have any available. Seemed a little old school that there's no subscription or alert system but I just got lucky as I was waiting for a while and decided to do a final check before committing to the group buy, and they happened to have one available.

The refurb just sounds like a previously returned kit, carries the same warranty and support as a new one so I jumped on the deal.

the_vetman 06-28-2017 02:14 AM

Originally Posted by 05Mdriver (Post 14256558)
I am in the philadelphia suburbs with a durametric PRO - if anyone needs a quick coding session for:

remote / comfort windows
seat belt chime disable
Rev report
etc

Let me know

05mdriver@gmail.com

:thumbup:

Great of you to offer this. :cheers:

Rat3d M 07-01-2017 05:07 AM

Thanks to everyone that paid. Please do not send me anymore money. The order will be placed next week after the holidays and I will update everyone once they arrive.

sdharmani 07-01-2017 07:31 PM

Hi,

I am interested in a group buy as well. located in DC area.

Splitting Atoms 07-02-2017 12:06 AM

Originally Posted by sdharmani (Post 14294228)
Hi,

I am interested in a group buy as well. located in DC area.

I am in South Carolina and I would like to buy the Pro version with the discount too. I think it would be easier for the two of us to make the purchase in the US. I am willing to be the buyer of two sets and ship a set, or paypal the balance and have it shipped to me. I am not in a big hurry. If I get it a month from now, that is fine.

sdharmani 07-05-2017 01:52 PM

anyone still looking to pair up?

Is there anyone still looking to pair up for Pro cable?

Rat3d M 07-09-2017 03:22 AM

Originally Posted by Rat3d M (Post 14293015)
Thanks to everyone that paid. Please do not send me anymore money. The order will be placed next week after the holidays and I will update everyone once they arrive.

Quick update. I'm expecting the Durametrics Monday or Tuesday but I am going TDY to Portugal (rough life I know) mon through Friday. I'll pick them up at the post office next Saturday morning and then I'll be able to calculate shipping prices and get them out to everyone the following Monday. Sorry for the long delay. Bad timing that they are getting here the day I leave for a TDY. Long story short: I'll have shipping prices the 15th and they will go out the 17th.

iBetterDoNow 08-10-2017 02:11 PM

Originally Posted by sdharmani (Post 14301429)
Is there anyone still looking to pair up for Pro cable?

I am interested in one Pro cable, and in Atlanta, GA.

Too bad that I missed the last boat.

iBetterDoNow 08-17-2017 04:01 PM

If you are in this region and would like to pari up to get 20% discount, please send a PM to me?

gt2-josh 08-17-2017 10:03 PM

Hello,

I paired up with a local member and purchased a Durametric Pro for the discount. My plans have changed and I would like to sell it. It's never been used at all. I'd like to get back what I paid. I'll cover shipping and PayPal fees. Please let me know.

Best Josh 415 516-5778
PS last time I attempted this my mailbox was full. I've resolved that issue so I can receive PMs. Thanks again!