Notices
Parts Marketplace - Old A place for Rennlist Members & Sponsors to sell new & used Porsche parts.
Mark this thread as Unsold
Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price (no $ sign please):

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (Region):

Item Condition:

Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Cont. Porsche Models:

Mileage (numbers only please):

Color:

Price (no $ sign please):

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (Region):

Transmission Type:

WTB: Werks1 Rear Diffuser 997.2 TTS

Search this Thread

Old 01-14-2017, 07:06 PM
johnbelk
Pro

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default WTB: Werks1 Rear Diffuser 997.2 TTS

Howdy, looking for a Werks1 Rear Diffuser for a 997.2 TTS, if you have one you'd like to sell pls PM me. Thank you!!! JB
http://www.championmotorsport.com/pr...1-997t-dfc.htm

Scammers need not apply...so don't. Let's just say I'm not the one. A fellow off-duty agent will be involved to inspect the item prior to payment. New members with no to little activity will not be contacted....JB
Old 01-15-2017, 12:22 AM
VID997
Rennlist Member

Received 11 Likes on 8 Posts

Hey John,

If you find one, make sure its for a 997.2 and not for a dot one. A dot one will not work on dot two. Different motors, thus different shape to the diffuser. Also, do not run aftermarket headers, stick with stock for clearance.

Cheers,
VID
Old 01-15-2017, 12:45 AM
johnbelk
Pro

Originally Posted by VID997
Hey John,

If you find one, make sure its for a 997.2 and not for a dot one. A dot one will not work on dot two. Different motors, thus different shape to the diffuser. Also, do not run aftermarket headers, stick with stock for clearance.

Cheers,
VID
It's a long shot, but worth a shot. Great advice.!! Thanks, JB
Old 01-15-2017, 03:49 AM
Zubehor
Instructor

Received 79 Likes on 42 Posts

if you find a .1 send it my way, haha, good luck.
Old 01-15-2017, 07:11 PM
mickfluff
Drifting

Received 23 Likes on 20 Posts

I have the .1 and run TUBI headers and mufflers as part of the Champion F77 powerkit and fit OK.. if you find a .2 it may work with other headers...see what the champion werks set up is for the 997.2 as likely they run aftermarket headers/exhaust with this diffuser... not suggesting a .1 will fit a .2 but just that if you find a .2 and run after market headers maybe OK... would call werks1 champion to find out..

Last edited by mickfluff; 01-15-2017 at 07:28 PM.
Old 01-15-2017, 09:26 PM
VID997
Rennlist Member

Received 11 Likes on 8 Posts

Turbo application/diffuser differs from the NA F77 diffuser....two different pieces.

Below is a picture of a dot one turbo diffuser with aftermarket headers. Note the burn holes. Also note the fore mounting points and how they differ from a dot two turbo and dot one or dot NA F77.

Old 01-16-2017, 12:41 AM
johnbelk
Pro

Originally Posted by mickfluff
I have the .1 and run TUBI headers and mufflers as part of the Champion F77 powerkit and fit OK.. if you find a .2 it may work with other headers...see what the champion werks set up is for the 997.2 as likely they run aftermarket headers/exhaust with this diffuser... not suggesting a .1 will fit a .2 but just that if you find a .2 and run after market headers maybe OK... would call werks1 champion to find out..
After I've completed my exterior upgrades, and have become more accustomed to my 12 TTS's performance, I will add a BBI Exhaust w/Cats and either a Cobb or UMV Tune (have not decided on the tune, although resaleability will be a consideration). No plans for headers, as the power gains I'm pursuing won't require it. Although, I'll need to ensure the BBI Exhaust will not be an issue with the diffuser. I'll call Champion...think if I talk nicely to them they'll take $2K for a diffuser? No? I didn't think so...JB

Quick Reply: WTB: Werks1 Rear Diffuser 997.2 TTS