Notices
Parts Marketplace - Old A place for Rennlist Members & Sponsors to sell new & used Porsche parts.
Mark this thread as Unsold
Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price (no $ sign please):

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (Region):

Item Condition:

Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Cont. Porsche Models:

Mileage (numbers only please):

Color:

Price (no $ sign please):

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (Region):

Transmission Type:

FS: 993 Turbo stainless door sills

Search this Thread

Old 07-30-2015, 11:56 PM
Foxman
Rennlist Member

Received 492 Likes on 364 Posts
Default FS: 993 Turbo stainless door sills

Category: Exterior - Body Parts
Price (no $ sign please): $85
Private or Vendor Listing: Private Listing
Part fits (select ONLY those which apply): 993
Location (Region): NorthEast
Item Condition: Brand New

You've seen these stainless door sills posted recently in the 993 Turbo Forum. They're not stock, but a real quality product made by Keith at Prestige Parts in the UK. Keith was sending me a replacement sill for my C4, but sent a Turbo sill by mistake. So rather than ship the Turbo sill back to the UK Keith sent another Turbo sill along with my replacement sill for the C4. Takes a little time to pull up the two sided tape under the vinyl sill, but the stainless sills really look incredible on the car! These sills fit almost perfectly, but please be sure read the thread on these sills as I do think it's critical to make a small cut in the corner to eliminate the possibility of nicking the paint (where the sill slides under weather stripping in the corner located toward the tear of car). It's an easy fix and this is really a great product despite this one shortcoming IMHO.

These usually sell for $125 or so, but Keith has allowed me to let these go here on RL at a steep discount. Price includes delivery in the CONUS.

Just the turbo sills pictured at top for sale

Here's the finished product on my C4

Quick Reply: FS: 993 Turbo stainless door sills