Notices
Parts Marketplace - Old A place for Rennlist Members & Sponsors to sell new & used Porsche parts.
Mark this thread as Unsold
Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price (no $ sign please):

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (Region):

Item Condition:

Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Cont. Porsche Models:

Mileage (numbers only please):

Color:

Price (no $ sign please):

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (Region):

Transmission Type:

Porsche Carrera GT/European GT3 carbon fiber seat

Search this Thread

Old 02-13-2015, 03:41 PM
MiguelGarralda
8th Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Porsche Carrera GT/European GT3 carbon fiber seat

Category: Interior
Price (no $ sign please): $2500
Private or Vendor Listing: Private Listing
Part fits (select ONLY those which apply): 911, 964, 986, 987, 993, 996, 997, Cayman, Carrera GT, Race Car, Other Marques
Location (Region): Europe
Item Condition: Used

I am selling a genuine Porsche Carrera GT/European GT3 carbon fiber seat. Fitted as a factory extra to a 997 GT3, this seat was used as passenger’s seat. It is in perfect condition but it is NOT new. I no longer have the driver's seat, so please keep in mind I only have one seat to sell!

Derived from the Carrera GT and made from genuine carbon fiber, the GT3 seats are optional in the European market, and commonly known as the 997 GT3 seats. Weighing around 25 pounds, they are among the lightest seats available on a standard production car. They offer a valuable weight saving over the standard sports seats of approximately 53 lbs.

This seat features a genuine carbon fiber back, black leather with alcantara center cushions and embossed Porsche crest in the headrest. It comes ready for installation but it DOES NOT come with the rails and sliders. This seat can be combined with another GT2 Carbon fiber seat, as they come with exactly the same color combination (leather + alcantara).

Please be aware that this is a GENUINE Porsche product, this is NOT A REPLICA, it is an OEM Porsche seat.

Last price is $2.500,00. Shipping costs to the United States are included.

These seats are available through SuncoastParts.com at a price of $17.900,00 (Set of two)($8.950,00/each), so price is very competitive. Grab yourself a bargain.

Payment can be done through Paypal or bank transfer. Buyer pays Paypal fees. I am located in Spain, but can ship worldwide. Shipping costs to the United States are included in the price. Please remember customs have to be cleared on your end, upon arrival). Delivery time is aproximately 7-10 days.

If you have any questions, please contact me and I will be happy to help!
PM me here at Rennlist or reach me through: rotuxpress@yahoo.es

Please note: For Porsche models with Advanced Airbags (2006 or newer), the seat airbags & weight sensor will have to be disabled by your local dealer. This will deactivate the airbag warning light on your instrument cluster.

* The last picture attached is the same seat, seen in the Edo Competition Carrera GT, with a really cool color combination.
Attached Images           

Last edited by MiguelGarralda; 02-24-2015 at 07:19 AM.
Old 02-15-2015, 05:33 PM
RNS
AutoX

Beautiful seat. Wish it was a set of two.

Anyone out there have a matching Driver's seat they are looking to sell? (never hurts asking!)

ryan
Old 02-15-2015, 05:52 PM
MiguelGarralda
8th Gear

Originally Posted by RNS
Beautiful seat. Wish it was a set of two.

Anyone out there have a matching Driver's seat they are looking to sell? (never hurts asking!)

ryan
Hello RNS,

Yes, it is indeed a beautiful seat, comfortable and extremely light. If I had the matching driver's seat, they would have sold within hours. I have had numerous requests from people who want the pair, but I am thinking this seat may be a good opportunity for anyone who already has seats like this one and which are worn, or for someone willing to combine this seat with a GT2 carbon fiber seat in black leather + alcantara or even for someone willing to combine this seat with another regular Porsche seat in that color combination.

By the way, I have access to a pair of these seats in a different color combination, in perfect condition, from a wrecked Carrera GT. The car had 1530 km., so the seats are as good as new and come with rails and sliders. However, the owner is asking for +/- $10.000 for the pair of seats. If anyone may be interested in these, let me know. I am attaching a picture of the seats.

Regarding my seat, I am open to offers, as I want to use the money from the seat to purchase parts for my Cayman S.

Old 02-17-2015, 05:43 AM
MiguelGarralda
8th Gear

Open to offers!
Old 02-19-2015, 08:32 AM
MiguelGarralda
8th Gear

I have been asked several times if the seat can be used as driver's seat and the answer is YES, this model is exactly the same for the driver and the passenger, they are indentical, with the mounting hardware being the only difference between them.

New price: $3.000,00, shipping included. PayPal fees will have to be paid by the buyer. It's a bargain!! The seat costs $8.950,00 new!!
Old 02-22-2015, 03:25 PM
MiguelGarralda
8th Gear

Bump.

Any serious offers will be considered, the seat has to go this week.
Old 02-24-2015, 07:17 AM
MiguelGarralda
8th Gear

Sorry, but I will not accept any offers below 2.500$. Last chance to grab a real bargain!!
Old 03-05-2015, 05:45 AM
MiguelGarralda
8th Gear

SOLD!! On its way to a lucky owner in Vancouver, Canada.

Quick Reply: Porsche Carrera GT/European GT3 carbon fiber seat