Notices
Parts Marketplace - Old A place for Rennlist Members & Sponsors to sell new & used Porsche parts.
Mark this thread as Unsold
Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price (no $ sign please):

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (Region):

Item Condition:

Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Cont. Porsche Models:

Mileage (numbers only please):

Color:

Price (no $ sign please):

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (Region):

Transmission Type:

FIKSE FM10 WHEELS

Search this Thread

Old 09-06-2013, 12:01 AM
kgtporsche
3rd Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FIKSE FM10 WHEELS

Category: Wheels & Tires
Price (no $ sign please): $1950
Private or Vendor Listing: Private Listing
Part fits (select ONLY those which apply): 911, 993, 996, Cayman
Location (Region): West
Item Condition: Used

I have a set of four Fikse FM10 three piece wheels that are in excellent condition and need a new home on your Porsche. The price is $1,950 firm and I will throw in 20 chrome polished lug bolts (over $120 value) which are pictured with the wheels . These wheels are 18x10.5 ~et39mm in the rear and 18x9 ~et50mm in the front with the standard 5x130mm bolt pattern for Porsches. I only used them at the track on my 2002 C2 Targa and they had a nice aggressive stance that was perfect for the track. The rears were about ¾” wider than the fenders and about ½” wider in the front on my 996. I never had an issue with any fender rub even under suspension compression. In addition to a 996, the guys at Fikse told me that this size would also fit on a wide body 993, 996 and a 930 but you will need to check your offset requirements to be sure. They are also a perfect fit for a Cayman S. Never been curbed and have only seen about a dozen days at the track and never driven on the street. They are pictured with Hoosier R6’s but will be sold without the tires. Your Porsche is begging to have these legendary wheels under foot! The only FM10’s in better condition are brand new ones at over $4k for the set! Contact me with any questions you may have or if you need to see more pictures.
kgthome@yahoo.com
Attached Images        

Last edited by kgtporsche; 10-12-2013 at 02:56 PM. Reason: Update info
Old 09-06-2013, 02:01 AM
SecretAsianMan
Instructor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Awesome wheels! I used to have a set of these on my S2000, and if they were a good 19" fit for my 997 I'd be all over them.

Pictures don't do Fikses justice, these things look incredible in person.
Old 09-06-2013, 11:21 AM
rlme36
Burning Brakes

Received 66 Likes on 49 Posts

Hi interested in your wheels. Do you know when they were built? And where are you located, can't see when on mobile app

Thanks

Rob
Old 09-11-2013, 08:06 PM
billswim
Rennlist Member

Bump for a stand up seller.
Old 10-12-2013, 02:22 PM
kgtporsche
3rd Gear

Smile Update on Fikse FM10 Wheels Specs

Sorry for going radio silent on everyone. I posted this ad and then went on a travel bonanza at work and have been slammed. A few updates to my listing:
1)since my first post I had the R6's removed which allowed me to get the most accurate measurements/specs on the wheels. The Fronts are 18"x8.5" et 44mm and the Rears are 18"x10 et 38mm.
2)After speaking with Alan at Fikse he informed me that these wheels would also be a perfect fit for a Cayman S.

Here is a pic of how these looked on my 996:

Rob- The wheels were built in 2001 and have only been used on about a dozen track days (six by me) and never driven on the street. I realize it has been a month since you posted your interest but let me know if you need more info and if you're still interested.

Thanks for your patience everyone

Keith
Attached Images  

Last edited by kgtporsche; 10-12-2013 at 02:55 PM. Reason: Add Photo
Old 10-17-2013, 01:03 PM
darbyfam
Track Day

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Soon to be on a Cayman S.

Quick Reply: FIKSE FM10 WHEELS