Notices
Parts Marketplace A place for Rennlist Members & Sponsors to sell new & used Porsche parts.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price (no $ sign please):

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (Region):

Item Condition:

Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Cont. Porsche Models:

Mileage (numbers only please):

Color:

Price (no $ sign please):

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (Region):

Transmission Type:

FS: Garage Sale (Parts from 997.1 GT3)

Old 04-17-2019, 11:53 PM
LateBraking
Addict
Rennlist Member

Default FS: Garage Sale (Parts from 997.1 GT3)

Category: Engine - Exhaust
Price (no $ sign please): $1
Private or Vendor Listing: Private Listing
Part fits (select ONLY those which apply): 997
Location (Region): SoCAl
Item Condition: Used

Hi all,

I have a number of things that I have decided to let go of, so I have decided to condense it all into one thread. All items are located in Rowland Heights, CA 91748 and will be local pick-up by appointment. If I am willing to ship an item it will be clearly stated in the ad, otherwise, assume I am not shipping it.

New Item Listing: 997 GT3 Sharkwerks Center Muffler Delete: Got this some time ago from a forum member, sounded great, only reason I took it off is because I went with a JCR system instead, which has mufflers. I wanted the valves closed to quiet down a tad, while the valves open I wanted it to remain at the same volume as the Sharkwerks. Honestly the change wasn't particularly drastic, I'd have been OK with either-or, but no sense taking the JCR off. Boxed up and ready to go, asking $1000 shipped anywhere in the CONUS.

BBS E88: Brand new. Ordered in 18x9 ET50 front, 18x12 ET68 rear. 5-lug pattern, for narrow-body cars, gold centers finish. Ordered them for my 997.1 GT3, I believe rear wheels' ET68 offset is so that it can be compatible with GT3's factory 5mm rear spacer. I say "ordered in" because these are so brand new in box that I haven't even seen them myself. They are sealed up in the original boxes stacked up in my garage. Not refinished, rebuilt, rebarreled, lightly used, or babied. Genuinely brand new in box. Asking: [Price Lowered] $4500 picked up locally in Rowland Heights, CA 91748. No shipping at this time. Once I have free time I will open up the boxes and take photographs of the wheels.

Custom Demon Speed Uprights for 997.1 Cup Decklid: Brand new. These are uprights I had custom-made by Demon Speed to allow my 997.1 Cup decklid to work with 997.2 Cup wings. Was going to switch to the larger 997.2 Cup wing or RSR anhedral style, but decided to stick with something much more low key instead. Asking [Price Lowered] $350 shipped anywhere in the CONUS, add 3% for PayPal fees.

GMG Racing 997.1 GT3 Center Delete: Purchased it off a 6speedonline member for $1200 and used it for about 3 days, including a dyno session. It sounds incredible, but it was a touch loud for my tastes. Has a few scuffs underneath one of the tips, not really visible when installed on the car, as shown. Asking [Price Lowered] $900 shipped anywhere in the CONUS, add 3% for PayPal fees.

GMG Racing 997.1 GT3 Center Delete RSR Oval Tips: Purchase this off a 6speedonline member for $1200, and used it for 1 day. Purchased two of the same exhaust since I wasn't sure which exhaust tips I'd like better. I honestly liked this a lot but decided to be boring/traditional and put the other exhaust on instead. Has a small indent on the bottom of the tip, not visible when installed on the car. Asking [Price Lowered] $900 shipped anywhere in the CONUS, add 3% for PayPal fees.

Depo Dectane 997.1 LED taillights: Bought these used off a 6speedonline member as a spare set because of damage to a different set of taillights. Never used them myself. The damage was repaired and the taillights are on my vehicle and function perfectly, so I no longer need these. Looks like a slightly older model since the resistor is plugged in and not clipped into the taillight housing like the ones I got from FVD that I currently have on my car. Asking [Price Lowered] $500 shipped anywhere in the CONUS, add 3% for PayPal fees.

Anthracite-finish CAE Shifter Replacement Shift ****: One in "anthracite" I believe (used to be called "titanium"). Anodized red **** has been sold and is no longer available. Barely used, just ordered a few shift ***** to see which I liked best in my car. Ended up ditching the CAE entirely a while back. Hard Motorsports sells these for $60 + shipping each, I am asking [Price Lowered] $40 shipped for the anthracite-finish shift **** shipped anywhere in the CONUS. Add 3% for PayPal fees.

Pagid RS29 Front & Rear: Came off of my Porsche 997.1 GT3 with 350mm calipers front and rear. Don't know if it will work on other calipers and caliper setups, please verify for your application. The street pads I put on after I took these off were apparently re-used from my 350mm calipers to my upgraded 380mm calipers from a 997.2, so these "might" work for 380mm setups, but I would not trust this without verification. Used for a couple thousand light street miles, please see images for measurements. Suncoast has these for $465 for the front and $393 for the rear. Asking [Price Lowered] $500 shipped anywhere in the CONUS for the lot, add 3% for PayPal fees.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sold:
Ed's Premium GT2 Bucket Seat Side Bolster Covers
Recaro sliders and 997 floor mounts for recaro sliders and a sub strap bar
Joe Toth Composites Dive Planes for Porsche 997 GT3
Anodized Red CAE Shifter Replacement Shift ****
TPC Racing Valved Side Muffler Deletes for 997/991 GT3
Fabspeed Mini Maxflo
Aerocatch Latches

No Longer Available (please have at least a modicum of self-respect and respect for others when sending offers):
OEM Porsche GT2 Folding Carbon Bucket Seats
Cantrell GT2 bucket seat lowering side mounts
OEM Porsche 997.1 GT3 RS wing and decklid
OEM Porsche 997.1 Cup Uprights

Carbon Fiber Cup Wing Endplates
Eibach 0500.225.0625 springs
Eibach 0800.250.0400 springs
Hyperco 8 inch springs
Eibach Helper Springs with Spring Joiners

Last edited by LateBraking; Yesterday at 06:18 PM.
Old 04-17-2019, 11:54 PM
LateBraking
Addict
Rennlist Member

Last edited by LateBraking; Yesterday at 08:39 PM.
Old 04-17-2019, 11:55 PM
LateBraking
Addict
Rennlist Member

Last edited by LateBraking; 05-07-2019 at 03:54 PM.
Old 04-17-2019, 11:56 PM
LateBraking
Addict
Rennlist Member

Last edited by LateBraking; 06-01-2019 at 02:36 AM.
Old 04-18-2019, 12:14 AM
LateBraking
Addict
Rennlist Member

Old 04-18-2019, 11:47 PM
LateBraking
Addict
Rennlist Member

Lowered price on GT2 buckets and added pictures, also listed Cantrell mounts.
Old 04-22-2019, 01:45 PM
ruth
Addict
Rennlist Member

PM sent along with PP payment for : Recaro sliders and 997 floor mounts for recaro sliders and a sub strap bar.

Thanks !
Old 05-04-2019, 12:59 AM
LateBraking
Addict
Rennlist Member

Been a pleasure doing business with everyone I've sold something to. Bumping thread since I found myself on here for once.
Old 06-01-2019, 02:37 AM
LateBraking
Addict
Rennlist Member

Prices lowered on all items. Bump.
Old 06-08-2019, 09:42 PM
LateBraking
Addict
Rennlist Member

Bump.
Old Yesterday, 09:34 PM
LateBraking
Addict
Rennlist Member

Bump. and a new item listed, Sharkwerks center delete for 997 GT3.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - About Us - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.