991 Coupe switch kit (WITH sunroof) - Rennlist - Porsche Discussion Forums

Go Back  Rennlist - Porsche Discussion Forums > Rennlist Classifieds > Parts Marketplace
Reload this Page >

991 Coupe switch kit (WITH sunroof)

Notices
Parts Marketplace A place for Rennlist Members & Sponsors to sell new & used Porsche parts.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price (no $ sign please):

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (Region):

Item Condition:



Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Cont. Porsche Models:

Mileage (numbers only please):

Color:

Price (no $ sign please):

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (Region):

Transmission Type:


991 Coupe switch kit (WITH sunroof)

 
Old 10-12-2018, 12:41 AM
  #1  
Dom991.1
Addict
Rennlist Member
Thread Starter
 
Dom991.1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Posts: 578
Default 991 Coupe switch kit (WITH sunroof)

Category: Accessories
Price (no $ sign please): $75
Private or Vendor Listing: Private Listing
Part fits (select ONLY those which apply): 911
Location (Region): SouthEast
Item Condition: Used

Switch kit (99161395907) with metal/body color sunroof. Only missing PSE button (I used that one for PSE install). $75 plus shipping. Great used condition. -Dom





Last edited by Dom991.1; 11-21-2018 at 07:15 AM.
Dom991.1 is offline  
Old 11-21-2018, 07:06 AM
  #2  
Dom991.1
Addict
Rennlist Member
Thread Starter
 
Dom991.1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Posts: 578
Default

Buuuuuuummmmmmp....and price DROP!!!
Dom991.1 is offline  
Old 12-31-2018, 04:09 PM
  #3  
Dom991.1
Addict
Rennlist Member
Thread Starter
 
Dom991.1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Posts: 578
Default

🎼Fa-la-la-la-la, la-la-la-BUMP. 🎶 🎄🎁
Dom991.1 is offline  
Old 01-04-2019, 03:50 PM
  #4  
adcampo
Addict
Rennlist Member
 
adcampo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Brambleton
Posts: 860
Default

I have one of these to from the PSE upgrade. Do they ever sell?
adcampo is offline  
Old 01-04-2019, 04:03 PM
  #5  
Dom991.1
Addict
Rennlist Member
Thread Starter
 
Dom991.1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Posts: 578
Default

Originally Posted by adcampo View Post
I have one of these to from the PSE upgrade. Do they ever sell?
Absolutely have seen a few sell - people don’t need them often but if their own is damaged, scratched, etc. All about timing.
Dom991.1 is offline  
Old 03-06-2019, 02:16 PM
  #6  
Dom991.1
Addict
Rennlist Member
Thread Starter
 
Dom991.1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Posts: 578
Default

Bump 💥
Dom991.1 is offline  
Old 03-06-2019, 04:41 PM
  #7  
Snowman911
User
 
Join Date: Feb 2019
Posts: 5
Default Need

Hi I need this but.....

I have a 991.1 GTS with PSE and glass sun roof. I also have the area it, so the wing does not go up or down. The sunroof button on mine got scuffed bad and would like to replace.

Question is, I see a lot of buttons missing, and was wondering is it straight plug and play, with the idea I can just swap my necessary buttons over?

Thanks!

Snowman911 is offline  
Old 03-06-2019, 04:42 PM
  #8  
Snowman911
User
 
Join Date: Feb 2019
Posts: 5
Default

Originally Posted by Snowman911 View Post
Hi I need this but.....

I have a 991.1 GTS with PSE and glass sun roof. I also have the area it, so the wing does not go up or down. The sunroof button on mine got scuffed bad and would like to replace.

Question is, I see a lot of buttons missing, and was wondering is it straight plug and play, with the idea I can just swap my necessary buttons over?

Thanks!
Meant to say "Aerocup Kit" 🤣
Snowman911 is offline  
Old 03-06-2019, 05:05 PM
  #9  
Dom991.1
Addict
Rennlist Member
Thread Starter
 
Dom991.1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Posts: 578
Default

Originally Posted by Snowman911 View Post
Hi I need this but.....

I have a 991.1 GTS with PSE and glass sun roof. I also have the area it, so the wing does not go up or down. The sunroof button on mine got scuffed bad and would like to replace.

Question is, I see a lot of buttons missing, and was wondering is it straight plug and play, with the idea I can just swap my necessary buttons over?

Thanks!
So...I understood your question and I know that ANY button can be placed on ANY board (if the car has been activated for that function). The biggest deal is the sunroof controls (and part #, this one is 991.613.259.07). The sunroof controls, to my knowledge, cannot be swapped. What I don’t know is HOW to remove the buttons (the new one came with NO buttons on it, they put PSE in the wrong place so I had them fix it & it took like 5 min). There’s no ‘missing buttons’ on this one, EXCEPT the PSE - so, if you have that you should be good to go. Does that answer your question? Here’s some more pics:



Dom991.1 is offline  
Old 03-06-2019, 08:07 PM
  #10  
Snowman911
User
 
Join Date: Feb 2019
Posts: 5
Default

Originally Posted by Dom991.1 View Post

So...I understood your question and I know that ANY button can be placed on ANY board (if the car has been activated for that function). The biggest deal is the sunroof controls (and part #, this one is 991.613.259.07). The sunroof controls, to my knowledge, cannot be swapped. What I don’t know is HOW to remove the buttons (the new one came with NO buttons on it, they put PSE in the wrong place so I had them fix it & it took like 5 min). There’s no ‘missing buttons’ on this one, EXCEPT the PSE - so, if you have that you should be good to go. Does that answer your question? Here’s some more pics:



I noticed your "sunroof" controls look different. I think yours is for the metal moon roof? I have the full glass and the buttons looked differnrt..
Snowman911 is offline  
Old 03-18-2019, 04:55 PM
  #11  
Dom991.1
Addict
Rennlist Member
Thread Starter
 
Dom991.1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Posts: 578
Default

Bump 💥

PLEASE NOTE - I have sold (and may continue to sell - just ask me ) INDIVIDUAL buttons, but I DO still have a complete set (minus PSE) for anybody that wants it. As it gets to the point that I will be unable to sell a complete set (minus PSE), then I will update each of my listings accordingly (I started with TWO complete sets, minus PSE). Thanks!
Dom991.1 is offline  
 


Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Contact Us About Us Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.