Notices
Parts Marketplace - Old A place for Rennlist Members & Sponsors to sell new & used Porsche parts.
Mark this thread as Unsold
Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price (no $ sign please):

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (Region):

Item Condition:

Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Cont. Porsche Models:

Mileage (numbers only please):

Color:

Price (no $ sign please):

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (Region):

Transmission Type:

Aristo Forged Sport20 18x8.5/12 for 996 Turbo AGGRESSIVE

Search this Thread

Old 05-02-2018, 08:37 AM
RDC996TT
Intermediate

Received 40 Likes on 8 Posts
Default Aristo Forged Sport20 18x8.5/12 for 996 Turbo AGGRESSIVE

Category: Wheels & Tires
Price (no $ sign please): $2800
Private or Vendor Listing: Private Listing
Part fits (select ONLY those which apply): 996, 997
Location (Region): SoCAl
Item Condition: Used

Hey all. I'm selling my complete set of four Aristo Forged Sport 20 three piece, sandwich mount wheels. These wheels came off of my 996 Turbo, and measure 18x8.5et42 front and 18x12et42 rear. These wheels were $1200 new EACH, unpainted and disassembled. I have had these wheels for almost four years, and they have proven to be durable while sill maintaining light weight. Front lips are 1" and the rear lips are 3". The faces are billet aluminum, with 40 bolt rolled flange lips and barrels. Though not as light as some race wheels, these wheels were lighter than the HREs which I had on the car prior. Manu at Aristo is very easy to deal with, and replacement parts are extremely easy to obtain.

I did have one barrel crack, but was welded and repaired in 2016 and hasn't been an issue since These wheels are for sale as is, meaning there is some wear on the wheels, and the tires will be removed before sale. The wheels can be shipped sealed and assembled, or can fully disassembled at the buyer's discretion. I can also have the wheels fully refinished in another for an additional cost, which we can discuss before purchasing if you are interested. The fastest way to reach me is text me at 5one3-5four9-9517. I'm looking for 2800 OBO + shipping and PAYPAL fees for the set. Thanks for looking!

-Ryan

Quick Reply: Aristo Forged Sport20 18x8.5/12 for 996 Turbo AGGRESSIVE