Notices
Parts Marketplace - Old A place for Rennlist Members & Sponsors to sell new & used Porsche parts.
Mark this thread as Unsold
Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price (no $ sign please):

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (Region):

Item Condition:

Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Cont. Porsche Models:

Mileage (numbers only please):

Color:

Price (no $ sign please):

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (Region):

Transmission Type:

Accessport w/PDK for Porsche 991 & 981

Old 04-25-2018, 05:26 PM
FloridaMarco
Intermediate

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Accessport w/PDK for Porsche 991 & 981

Category: Accessories
Price (no $ sign please): $1250
Private or Vendor Listing: Private Listing
Part fits (select ONLY those which apply): 911, Cayman
Location (Region): SouthEast
Item Condition: Used

Accessport AP3-POR-007 with PDK flashing. List price is $1,995 -- which is what I paid. Completely uninstalled from my car, and of course guaranteed. You can use just the V3 flash, or just the PDK flash, or both. Comes with all the maps. Complete "like new" box with instructions, carrying case, protective foam, OBD cable, and USB cable to keep the unit updated via the internet. The in-cabin unit can be used to install the maps, then you can put it away in your house. Or you can keep it connected and use it as an ultra-cool, color, high-res monitor for a whole range of layouts. I will ship anywhere. Note: This is ONLY FOR PORSCHE 981 CAYMAN, BOXSTER / 991 CARRERA. Please MAKE SURE you have the right car for this item! You can see that this is a give-away price -- below what some are asking for the V3 unit without PDK flash.

Basically, to install you hook the unit to the OBD cable, and the OBD cable into the OBD plug. Turn the ignition on and follow the on-screen prompts. Takes about 10 minutes. If you want to uninstall it -- which I did every time I took the car in for service -- it takes about 10 minutes to uninstall. Very simple. The unit shows your progress with a percent-meter. Really quality-looking product.

You will notice the improvement in performance. You can go to Cobb's website to see graphs of what the software does. Short answer: increases HP and torque in the mid-RPM range.

The PDK flash is different. Basically, it puts the "Sport" on steroids. Really nice off the line, even in everyday driving.

Original box

What's in the box

The V3 protective case

The V3 unit itself

OBD cable
Old 04-26-2018, 09:16 PM
FloridaMarco
Intermediate

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Sold -- thanks everybody for looking.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Accessport w/PDK for Porsche 991 & 981