Notices
Parts Marketplace - Old A place for Rennlist Members & Sponsors to sell new & used Porsche parts.
Mark this thread as Unsold
Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price (no $ sign please):

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (Region):

Item Condition:

Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Cont. Porsche Models:

Mileage (numbers only please):

Color:

Price (no $ sign please):

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (Region):

Transmission Type:

19" Winter Wheel/Blizzak/TPMS Combo, 991.1 C2, Almost-New, Replica

Search this Thread

Old 11-05-2017, 04:44 PM
TheWeatherman
AutoX

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 19" Winter Wheel/Blizzak/TPMS Combo, 991.1 C2, Almost-New, Replica

Category: Wheels & Tires
Price (no $ sign please): $1999
Private or Vendor Listing: Private Listing
Part fits (select ONLY those which apply): 911
Location (Region): Midwestern
Item Condition: Used

Almost new set of 911, 991.1 C2 winter, replica wheels and mounted (4) Blizzak LM-32 with about 750 miles on the set. TPMS is already working and the wheels are mounted, balanced, and ready to be just thrown on. These wheels and tires were a Christmas gift for me and my 991.1 C2 for my local Winter Autocross last December, but I moved and the commute is 40 miles each way, so I sold the 911. I know, I know, but it just sat in the garage not being used. TPMS is already working and the wheels are mounted, balanced, and ready to be just thrown on to your car. They have never seen salt, and the only snow was at the Road America Winter autocross where I took second in the RWD class behind a prepped Miata. These winter wheels and tires are going to be a huge gain and huge value for one of you.

Wheel size- (2) F: 19x8.5 with almost new 225/45 R19 96V Blizzak LM-32s.
(2) R: 19x11 with almost new 275/40 R19 101V Blizzak LM-32s

I wanted the narrowest tire with the largest profile I could do on these new rims for maximum traction on the ice. The rim protection lips on the both the front and back tires don't quite protect the lip of the rims. These wheels do not rub on any of the car. They're actually much smoother than the stock 325 and 275 20's my 991.1 originally have on.

Please let me know if you have any questions. Buyer pays shipping. Located in Appleton, Wisconsin

While taking these pictures, one of the front rims tipped and did a few, minor scrapes on one of the front rim lips. Otherwise the rims are like almost new besides the bit of brake dust I never cleaned off from when they were on the car. That's literally how new they are.

Almost new set of 911, 991.1 C2 winter, replica wheels and mounted Blizzak LM-32 with about 750 miles on the set. TPMS is already working and the wheels are mounted, balanced, and ready to be just thrown on. These wheels and tires were a Christmas gift for me and my 991.1 C2 for my local Winter Autocross, but I moved and the commute is 40 miles each way, so I sold the 911. I know, I know, but it just sat in the garage not being used. TPMS is already working and the wheels are mounted, balanced, and ready to be just thrown on to your car. They have never seen salt, and the only snow was at the Road America Winter autocross where I took second in the RWD class behind a prepped Miata. These winter wheels and tires are going to be a huge gain and huge value for one of you as this all was over $4,000 new, mounted and balanced.

Wheel size- (2) F: 19x8.5 with almost new 225/45 R19 96V Blizzak LM-32s.
(2) R: 19x11 with almost new 275/40 R19 101V Blizzak LM-32s

I wanted the narrowest tire with the largest profile I could do on these new rims for maximum traction on the ice. The rim protection lips on the both the front and back tires don't quite protect the lip of the rims. These wheels do not rub on any of the car. They're actually much smoother than the stock 325 and 275 20's my 991.1 originally have on.

Please let me know if you have any questions. Buyer pays shipping.

While taking these pictures, one of the front rims tipped and did a few, minor scrapes on one of the front rim lips. Otherwise the rims are like almost new besides the bit of brake dust I never cleaned off from when they were on the car. That's literally how new they are.

Last edited by TheWeatherman; 11-30-2017 at 11:07 AM. Reason: Tried to see if I could find my keywords. Edit Title
Old 11-30-2017, 11:08 AM
TheWeatherman
AutoX

Price drop to $1999.

Bump.
Old 12-01-2017, 03:51 PM
OBX
Track Day

What are offsets for front and rear?

Thanks.
Old 12-01-2017, 04:32 PM
TheWeatherman
AutoX

Originally Posted by OBX
What are offsets for front and rear?

Thanks.
Hey, OBX! I probably should've put that in the description, huh?

50mm front
60mm rear
Old 12-09-2017, 10:39 PM
Captain22
6th Gear

Interested but can’t PM you. Please PM and. Need to ship to Atlanta.
Old 01-11-2018, 06:51 PM
TheWeatherman
AutoX

Bump. Price drop $1,600.

Quick Reply: 19" Winter Wheel/Blizzak/TPMS Combo, 991.1 C2, Almost-New, Replica