Notices
Parts Marketplace - Old A place for Rennlist Members & Sponsors to sell new & used Porsche parts.
Mark this thread as Unsold
Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price (no $ sign please):

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (Region):

Item Condition:

Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Cont. Porsche Models:

Mileage (numbers only please):

Color:

Price (no $ sign please):

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (Region):

Transmission Type:

FS: OB Porsche 928 Black Complete Door Panels

Search this Thread

Old 10-13-2017, 12:12 PM
Petza914
RL Community Team
Rennlist Member

Received 6,139 Likes on 3,912 Posts
Default FS: OB Porsche 928 Black Complete Door Panels

Category: Interior
Price (no $ sign please): $750
Private or Vendor Listing: Private Listing
Part fits (select ONLY those which apply): 928
Location (Region): SouthEast
Item Condition: Used

Up for sale is a pair of black, unmolested OB 928 Door panels that came with my '79 project car, which are getting harder to find (currently none listed on eBay). I'm selling them because I updated to the newer style panels from a '90 GT during my build, as it was easier to implement the stereo upgrade I had planned for the car.

I believe these are vinyl, but the part that I'm not certain about is the door armrest sections seem to have stitching around the handle part, but maybe the OB vinyl ones had that feature to make them look a bit higher-end.

The main panels are in very good shape, the inserts in good shape, as is the material on the armrest sections but the armrest assemblies have the normal cracks in the support plastic. They're an excellent candidate for the reinforcement kits from Jager Engineering or 928 Classics which replace or add metal to the broken plastic sections restoring the attachment points for the fasteners. I have the 928 Classics kit in my car and it makes the armrests rock solid. Also included are what look to be original speakers in good shape, but I've never hooked them up to see if they play. Panels will need some new panel clips installed prior to installation as well. The hinged armrest portions and mechanisms open smoothly and latch closed securely.

Since these are large, I'm thinking the most efficient shipping method will probably be Greyhound Terminal to Terminal and I will include that service in the sell price. I can ship UPS Ground if you prefer, but the buyer will need to pay the difference over a $50 shipping credit that I'll provide (if shipping is $100, buyer pays an extra $50) and it looks like Dimensional Weight will likely apply. If you're in the Southeast, local pick-up is certainly OK as well and I also travel regionally and may be able to meet you in Atlanta, Charlotte, or Columbia depending on timing.

Payment will be via PayPal Friends & Family or if you'd prefer regular PayPal, please add 4%.

Hi-Res versions of any photos here can be provided if you'll send me an e-mail to petza914@gmail.com.

Thanks.

Old 12-11-2017, 04:49 PM
Petza914
RL Community Team
Rennlist Member

BUMP
Old 01-27-2018, 12:48 PM
mazing3
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hey there. Hoping these are still available. Sending you a pm now.

Old 01-28-2018, 08:48 AM
Petza914
RL Community Team
Rennlist Member

Sold

Quick Reply: FS: OB Porsche 928 Black Complete Door Panels