Notices
Parts Marketplace - Old A place for Rennlist Members & Sponsors to sell new & used Porsche parts.
Mark this thread as Unsold
Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price (no $ sign please):

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (Region):

Item Condition:

Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Cont. Porsche Models:

Mileage (numbers only please):

Color:

Price (no $ sign please):

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (Region):

Transmission Type:

2 different Fabspeed exhausts for 991.1 and .2 GT3/RS

Old 12-18-2017, 03:32 AM
drdonger
Three Wheelin'

Received 39 Likes on 27 Posts

Category: Engine - Exhaust
Price (no $ sign please): $1200
Private or Vendor Listing: Private Listing
Location (Region): NorthEast
Item Condition: Used

Originally Posted by RobbieRob
I haven't been on here enough to comment or reply to some that messaged me about the 2 systems. I decided to keep the long tube headers for my .2 that just hit the U.S. and is waiting for a truck to transport to dealer. Sorry for not messaging anyone about this earlier but I was undecided if I was going to keep stock or not.
No CEL's drdonger. Fabspeed has treated me right for many years and they have many happy customers all over the world with different brands of vehicles, we are only hearing some unhappy customers out of thousands, every aftermarket company has a couple "pain in the *** customers" that will never be satisfied. Yes, I read the post about the owner that bought a used vehicle from a dealer and the car had a Fabspeed exhaust on it that had issues(dealer sold a car with an aftermarket exhaust as a CPO car?), who knows what happened before the new owner took possession, and why didn't the dealer handle the warranty work with Fabspeed instead of the owner having to? It's funny how after Fabspeed got involved and handled this warranty work for the owner, the owner/poster never responded to RL to let us know what the end result was.
Thanks for your input. Please post a vid when you install it on your .2.
Old 12-18-2017, 09:20 AM
rallymini
Rennlist Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'm interested in the second system (no Cats). Please let me know if these are still available. Thank You.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: 2 different Fabspeed exhausts for 991.1 and .2 GT3/RS