2018 Panamera e-hybrid trunk dimensions

Search this Thread

Old 07-18-2017, 02:58 PM
thorfun
Racer

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by SaratogaLefty
Thorfun,
I have the HillBilly trolley and a full set of PXG clubs in the Hill Billy full size bag. They fit into my Lexus LS trunk but I have to remove the Driver, 3 Wood, and 3 Hybrid and put the bag in diagonally. Are you using a similar trolley and full size golf bag?
I have a motocaddy trolley bag (the dry series as it rains so much over here!) and the M3 Pro trolley so it folds down pretty small for a trolley. I don't have to take any clubs out to fit the bag in diagonally. I actually also have a couple of alignment sticks in the bag which also fit!

Thorfun,
Could you please post a photo of your clubs and trolley in the trunk? I'm hopeful mine will also fit without putting down one of the back seats.
I will do but it'll probably be at the weekend.
Old 07-24-2017, 02:22 PM
SaratogaLefty
Pro

Received 47 Likes on 37 Posts

Thorfun,
Photo of golf clubs and trolley please???
Old 07-24-2017, 04:18 PM
thorfun
Racer

Thorfun,
Hi Lefty! I'm really sorry I haven't done this yet. When I played on Saturday it was absolutely chucking it down so I couldn't take a photo and I've just been busy since.

Ive not forgotten about you and I'll get it done as soon as I can.
Old 07-25-2017, 12:25 PM
thorfun
Racer

Thorfun,
the rain finally stopped and i managed to get some photos!

clubs and trolley. there's still room in the opposite corner for my battery and shoes.

just the clubs in diagonally

hope this helps Lefty!
Old 07-25-2017, 01:39 PM
SaratogaLefty
Pro

Excellent!!! So now I know my clubs will fit without taking out any of them!! That is good news indeed. I see your trolley folds up smaller than my Hill Billy, but I think mine will still work; I just may have to rest the front wheel onto or under the clubs. I was hoping that would be the case. Thank you very much for the photos.
Old 07-25-2017, 01:41 PM
SaratogaLefty
Pro

Another option would be to continue to remove the longer clubs (Driver, 3 Wood, and 3 Hybrid) and lay the bag a little less diagonally, thus leaving a small space on the upper right for the front wheel of the Hill Billy. That is how I do it now in the Lexus LS so looks like that will continue to work when I finally receive my e-Hybrid (still no real confirmation on arrival date).
Old 07-26-2017, 05:27 AM
thorfun
Racer

Excellent!!! So now I know my clubs will fit without taking out any of them!! That is good news indeed. I see your trolley folds up smaller than my Hill Billy, but I think mine will still work; I just may have to rest the front wheel onto or under the clubs. I was hoping that would be the case. Thank you very much for the photos.
Another option would be to continue to remove the longer clubs (Driver, 3 Wood, and 3 Hybrid) and lay the bag a little less diagonally, thus leaving a small space on the upper right for the front wheel of the Hill Billy. That is how I do it now in the Lexus LS so looks like that will continue to work when I finally receive my e-Hybrid (still no real confirmation on arrival date).
you're welcome! i guess you have to do what works best for you.

I specifically went for the M-series Motocaddy as they do fold up very small compared to standard trolleys.

Quick Reply: 2018 Panamera e-hybrid trunk dimensions