Panamera 4 E-hybrid Owners Thread - Page 78 - Rennlist - Porsche Discussion Forums

Notices

Panamera 4 E-hybrid Owners Thread

Old Today, 05:22 AM
tp81
User

How do you manage to up the range?
Old Today, 05:27 AM
tp81
User

Picked up my car last week, really enjoying the change. Very much a relaxed drive in comparison to my M5. I will try and aim to run the car in sympathetically as recommended in the manual, my salesman suggested I shouldn't need to.

Old Today, 05:36 AM
Wilson Laidlaw
User

Your Pananmera looks in virtually identical spec to mine. I see you have the same problem too - suddenly all parking spaces seem too narrow. Back in March I was trying to park in the Churchill Square car park in Brighton (UK) and could not find any space wide enough to let me get out of the door. In the end I had to leave it with the splogers for a clean, which to be fair, living up 1/2 a mile of farm road, it badly needed anyway.

Wilson
Old Today, 05:40 AM
James Walker
Addict
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by tp81 View Post
How do you manage to up the range?
i was getting 27-28 until I switched to a 220v 50amp feed. That may not becwhat did it but that’s all that changed.

Last edited by James Walker; Today at 06:51 AM.
Old Today, 06:15 AM
Wilson Laidlaw
User

Originally Posted by James Walker View Post

i was getting 27-28 until I switched to a 229v 50amp feed. That may not becwhat did it but that’s all that changed.
I don't think it is the charge rate as mine has gone the other way. It has gone from 21 miles in the UK on a 230V 32 Amp (7.2kW/hr rate) supply up to 29 miles in France on a 220V 16 Amp (3kW/hr rate) charge. It seems to have a mind of its own.

Wilson

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Panamera 4 E-hybrid Owners Thread

Contact Us Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: