Panamera 4 E-hybrid Owners Thread - Page 123 - Rennlist - Porsche Discussion Forums

Notices

Panamera 4 E-hybrid Owners Thread

Old 03-15-2019, 10:34 PM
cometguy
User

Originally Posted by pietpara View Post
A few things I would have liked to have seen in the hybrid

- a counter for the distance driven electric since last charge or at least for the day, not reset after some amount of time., as it currently is.
- the amount charged per charge and cumulative since last reset. It would allow monitoring the home charging costs.
- the instantaneous fuel consumption, not just average.
- something that would count the fuel you save when standing still at traffic lights or traffic jams, when driving in hybrid mode.
I agree with the first two, for sure.
Not sure what you mean by "instantaneous fuel consumption"...
I'd also like to see a counter saying how often the ICE turns on and off, both in the short term and for the life of the car.
Old 03-16-2019, 05:42 AM
ReinoudW
User

Default New car delivered

Yesterday I finally picked up my new Panamera ST, after ordering it early September 2018. Really happy with the combination of Vulcan Grey paint (with painted model design), Luxor Beige/Black interior, Carbon decoration, and the Burmester sound system.
Old 03-16-2019, 07:17 AM
pietpara
User

Originally Posted by ReinoudW View Post

Yesterday I finally picked up my new Panamera ST, after ordering it early September 2018. Really happy with the combination of Vulcan Grey paint (with painted model design), Luxor Beige/Black interior, Carbon decoration, and the Burmester sound system.
Congrats! Looks really nice.
Old 03-16-2019, 07:23 AM
pietpara
User

Originally Posted by cometguy View Post
I agree with the first two, for sure.
Not sure what you mean by "instantaneous fuel consumption"...
I'd also like to see a counter saying how often the ICE turns on and off, both in the short term and for the life of the car.
agree.
I mean by instantaneous fuel consumption the actual, current consumption, say in the last second, not average. All Audis I have had before showed you this. It allows one to learn/get an idea of the consumption versus driving style and engine temperature.

Old 03-16-2019, 01:42 PM
Galavanta
User

Congratulations ReinoudW, looks beautiful, to me there's not many things more exciting that taking delivery of a new car, I tell the sales guy NOT to explain anything to me because half the fun is messing with it in the garage when you get home :-) enjoy.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Panamera 4 E-hybrid Owners Thread

Contact Us About Us Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: