Notices
Panamera 2010-Current

2018 Sport Turismo configuration

Old 06-10-2017, 12:49 PM
SR74
Intermediate

Received 51 Likes on 20 Posts
Default 2018 Sport Turismo configuration

I have a Sept allocation for a 4S and am stuck on the age old "what color" question. I have yet to see a Sport Turismo in real life, but I've seen (and driven) a new style Panamera. The few Panameras my dealer has had in have been Black or Volcano Grey. I LOVE the Volcano Grey with black/chalk interior, and if the vehicle was just for me, that's what I'd get in a heartbeat. (very similar to the Daytona Grey on my prior Audi S8). My vehicle is currently configured as VG with black/chalk. Unfortunately, this will replace my Q7 and thus will be the dogs' vehicle, as well, so I'm not sure the chalk interior is the right choice. The dogs will be confined to the back, but I'm worried about them rubbing heads/noses/etc on the chalk headliner (which I plan on having in alcantara). So now I'm trying to figure out a better interior choice. I dislike solid black interiors, and really don't like luxor beige, or the Cohiba. I'm strongly interested in Truffle, but haven't seen any photos, samples, or cars with Truffle. Has anyone seen Truffle IRL? Any pics or thoughts on it? Dealer is working on getting samples... Thoughts on Truffle with Volcano? Without seeing, I'm thinking that would be too much dark together. The other option might be GT Silver (which Porsche has confirmed will be available on the Sport Turismo by my Sept build time) with Truffle.
Old 06-12-2017, 03:03 PM
Walt L
Rennlist Member

Received 16 Likes on 11 Posts

PTS, Arena Red!!!!

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: 2018 Sport Turismo configuration