Received 32 Likes on 22 Posts
Default some yucks from YOUTUBE

found this by accident- don't know if it has been posted before:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5fNsm0RMnc4
Old 11-19-2010, 08:22 PM
BoxsterG
Rennlist Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

OMG,, That is the best video I have seen in quite sometime. I love this video! I can relate to this based on an order I placed for a car a couple years ago. I ordered a new model sight unseen and others got theirs before I did. LOL
Old 11-20-2010, 08:30 PM
pmichaelis
Instructor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default MBUSA is no better

In 2003/4 I went to a local Benz dealer and placed an order for a new CLK for my wife with delivery promised in about 4 months. That was no problem and I went away fat dumb and happy. Four months later I inquired about the delivery and was told that it would be another couple months. Once again, I didn't have a problem with that because I had negotiated an excellent trade-in deal and they promised to continue honoring it. To make a long story short, nine months later I found out by chance that my car had come in and called for a date. I was told it hadn't come in and I would have to wait longer; the upshot of the deal was that it had come in and they sold it to another customer at a better profit......it pays to have friends in their shop. I demanded my deposit back, telling them that I wanted the CLK , I didn't need a CLK, went to BMW and had a new car to order in 4 weeks.
Old 11-21-2010, 03:04 PM
rmapson
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Funny vid...Ordered my Turbo back in March and got the run around...long story short my last conversation with the sales manager was very similar in emotion to Hitler's...Picked up my car and ripped them a new one when I filled out the survey! LOL
Old 11-23-2010, 08:28 PM
Tacet-Conundrum
Drifting

Although for some reason I cannot view this on my HTC EVO it looks like it is the same footage used to make the Nissan GT-R video where Hitler finds out his cars transmission isn't covered under warranty. That video is the single funniest thing I've seen on the internets this year.
Old 11-23-2010, 08:33 PM
Tacet-Conundrum
Drifting

Here it is...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=TOAXJTTc__w

Wish I could embed it

Quick Reply: some yucks from YOUTUBE