Panamera 2010-Current

Pan Turbo...More positive comments by passers by than

Search this Thread

Old 05-01-2010, 11:10 PM
leif997
Three Wheelin'

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Pan Turbo...More positive comments by passers by than

either my GT3 Or my RS!!! who woulda thunk it??

Chicks dig it

Absolutely happy that we bought it

So much fun to drive
Old 05-03-2010, 10:56 AM
W8MM
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 70 Likes on 32 Posts

I tried to tell people that I get lots of thumbs up and open mouth stares for my Pana Turbo, and lots of folks insinuated that I was making it up.

The Panamera looks haters just can't accept that they are out-voted by the general public.
Old 05-03-2010, 10:38 PM
rmapson
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by W8MM
I tried to tell people that I get lots of thumbs up and open mouth stares for my Pana Turbo, and lots of folks insinuated that I was making it up.

The Panamera looks haters just can't accept that they are out-voted by the general public.
I have to agree with you...I was in Miami @Bal Harbour Shops having brunch yesterday and a Aqua Blue PS4 pulled up to the valet and heads were turning...My wife was like "that's hot"...I had to remind her we have a Turbo on order...And this was in the midst of Bentley's and Maybach's!!!
Old 05-05-2010, 01:16 AM
Tacet-Conundrum
Drifting

Originally Posted by rmapson
I have to agree with you...I was in Miami @Bal Harbour Shops having brunch yesterday and a Aqua Blue PS4 pulled up to the valet and heads were turning...My wife was like "that's hot"...I had to remind her we have a Turbo on order...And this was in the midst of Bentley's and Maybach's!!!
Bentley's and Maybach' and Bear's - OH MY!!!
Old 05-05-2010, 10:49 AM
roberga
Nordschleife Master

I do like the look and got a P4S Basalt Black. For what it is, it is a great car. You turbo guys, it was only 3 seconds behind at GT3 at the ring. Interesting how ,BMW,MB, and Aston Martin are all coming out with a 5 door.
Old 05-06-2010, 02:46 PM
blk on blk
Three Wheelin'

Received 9 Likes on 6 Posts

i love it. everytime i see one it is so striking and almost mesmerizing. it is an incredibly alluring car when seen live.
Old 05-07-2010, 12:27 PM
Zba
Intermediate

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

There are sooooo many haters of the Panamera and I can almost guarantee that most of them have not aeven seen it in person. The Panamera has an incedibly strong presence when it drives by. I work at a dealer and I still find myself gawking at our Panamera that we have on the lot. It's funny you mention chicks digging it, because my wife is in LOVE with this black turbo we see once in a while.
Chad
Old 05-07-2010, 08:19 PM
roberga
Nordschleife Master

I do love the car inside and even out. I can not imagine how much faster the turbo would be. My new plate: LIMO-928
Old 05-08-2010, 01:00 PM
leif997
Three Wheelin'

five more cell phone pics taken on road yesterday...and miles of smiles
Old 05-08-2010, 08:28 PM
roberga
Nordschleife Master

It is funny, I get them too from a wide varity of people. Some would say those people at taking pictures because they have never seen such a fugly car. I love it.
Old 05-09-2010, 11:54 AM
OldGuy
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 41 Likes on 6 Posts

Leif
I think the reason you get more compliments in your Pan is because its less intimidating
than your other cars. This was NOT a scientific study, The people I used were sent into
the witness protection program
Old 05-09-2010, 11:30 PM
phonetics
Advanced

people.. just get over it... u guys must feel sour no one gives a shxt about ur 911 on the roads because it's getting old and can be seen everywhere.

people taking photos of Pan because it's fugly or less intimidating.. what kind of retarded thinking is that? would u take a photo of a chick because she's ugly?
Old 05-11-2010, 12:07 AM
leif997
Three Wheelin'

Originally Posted by OldGuy
Leif
I think the reason you get more compliments in your Pan is because its less intimidating
than your other cars. This was NOT a scientific study, The people I used were sent into
the witness protection program
OG,

the intimidation factor is not one that I had considered..tell you one thing, though; had to go to Bed Bath and Beyond for a couple of household itmes and two different (rather attractive, I might add) asked me about the car..
both liked it very much...Hmm...new plate possibilty : MILF MAG
Old 05-13-2010, 05:07 PM
cole328
Three Wheelin'

Received 9 Likes on 4 Posts

Gents I am seriously considering the P4S when my lease is up on my '08 9971 in Sept. I love Porsche, but need a more "grown up car," so thought the Panamera would be a great middleground. For those that own one, a) is the technoloy inside (i.e., stereo, blue tooth, navi, etc), hopefully significantly better than that in the 997, and b) do you get used to the rather claustrohobic rear view window visbility (or lack thereof?) I test drove one a few weeks ago, and I found it vry unsettling, especially when the spoiler deploys straight up and blocked out a large chunk of the window.
Old 05-13-2010, 05:59 PM
tkids
Pro

Originally Posted by cole328
Gents I am seriously considering the P4S when my lease is up on my '08 9971 in Sept. I love Porsche, but need a more "grown up car," so thought the Panamera would be a great middleground. For those that own one, a) is the technoloy inside (i.e., stereo, blue tooth, navi, etc), hopefully significantly better than that in the 997, and b) do you get used to the rather claustrohobic rear view window visbility (or lack thereof?) I test drove one a few weeks ago, and I found it vry unsettling, especially when the spoiler deploys straight up and blocked out a large chunk of the window.
Mine is on order. I spent a couple of hours driving around in one the other day and had no problem with visibility and the feeling that it lacked good visibility, but then again, I am a driver that is always aware of my surroundings, just incase I have to make a move!

Technology: better than the old stuff! Didn't get to try BT.

I made the move from my 06 C4S and can't wait for the P4S!

As people have been stating, it doesn't feel as big as it is! I really liked driving it around in traffic the other day!

Quick Reply: Pan Turbo...More positive comments by passers by than