Notices
Panamera 2010-Current

I am movin' on over from a 997!

Search this Thread

Old 04-22-2010, 01:36 AM
phonetics
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i have got used to the parking assist after 2 - 3 days driving the car... when i do parking or back up now, i just use the side mirrors and park assist... they are very helpful and sufficient for me... the size of the car is not a matter for me anymore.. i realize when the red signal shows on the screen, there is still plenty of space so it's actually quite safe... i have not seen the rear camera but i doubt it is needed..

as for keyless.. it's a must have for me coz i guess i have got used to not taking out the key from pocket to unlock and start the car for my other mercedes...
Old 05-19-2010, 02:27 AM
Edgy01
Poseur
Rennlist Member

Received 229 Likes on 125 Posts

Originally Posted by tkids
2011s are ready to be ordered! I just placed an order on a 2011 P4S for delivery...hopefully end of June!

Just want to let all know that 2011s are being made in May, that is the P4S, I can confirm for sure. No pricing as of yet. FYI!

Keep us posted! Another Euro Delivery?
Old 05-19-2010, 09:24 AM
tkids
Pro

Originally Posted by Edgy01
Keep us posted! Another Euro Delivery?
Not going so well on this one. Suppose to be a 2011 in June, now not until September/October. No Euro delivery on this one.

Did one with Audi last fall on my wife's car and finally got to do some of the passes in Switzlerand/Italy I missed in the Spring of 2006!!!

The dealership has 55k of my money from trade and it looks like I will just do a country wide search and buy one that way!

Not such a good dealership on this experience. 5k deposit required on just an average spec'd car and they won't give it back even though the May Build 2011 was BS!

I will keep you updated
Old 05-19-2010, 01:49 PM
roberga
Nordschleife Master

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

have them check with BArrier in Bellevue WA. They have a very nice selection but are moving. This should be a great opportunity for you to leverage something since they already took your car. You need to get a great deal or your money back right now.
Old 06-11-2010, 05:47 PM
tkids
Pro

I have moved over!! Car is in the Garage and as I have posted recently the dealer**** was the worst one I have ever dealt with.....the best part was after I drove off the lot, I had to stop just a mile down the road to fill it up with gas, it was on empty!!! They forgot to fill it up as I was paying for the car, priceless!!!

With so many dealerships in the Denver I am surprised that this one is surviving, absolutely the worst car buying experience to date!!! Hopefully, most people don't stubble on this particular dealership like I did, ugh.

Here are some pics as I know that they are mandatory here on Rennlist;-) Now it is time to drive

Last edited by tkids; 01-05-2013 at 02:30 PM.
Old 06-11-2010, 06:06 PM
need_cayman
Intermediate

love the interior wood.
Old 06-13-2010, 09:55 PM
rmapson
Advanced

Originally Posted by tkids
I have moved over!! Car is in the Garage and as I have posted recently the dealer**** was the worst one I have ever dealt with.....the best part was after I drove off the lot, I had to stop just a mile down the road to fill it up with gas, it was on empty!!! They forgot to fill it up as I was paying for the car, priceless!!!

With so many dealerships in the Denver I am surprised that this one is surviving, absolutely the worst car buying experience to date!!! Hopefully, most people don't stubble on this particular dealership like I did, ugh.

Here are some pics as I know that they are mandatory here on Rennlist;-) Now it is time to drive
Looks awesome!!! Enjoy!!!
Old 06-14-2010, 02:14 PM
tkids
Pro

Originally Posted by rmapson
Looks awesome!!! Enjoy!!!
I need a road trip.......ah the mountains are just around the corner!!!
Old 06-14-2010, 07:49 PM
royalpar1
Instructor

I think when the Pan Cab comes out, i will move over also, unless the 998 is so wonderful that i get one. However, me thinks the PS or Turbo Cab will be just right. I have a tricked out, very fast 997 which I love and has a bunch of miles from to and from work on the Highway, which if I sold , would need to get a Cab something.
Old 06-15-2010, 09:08 AM
tkids
Pro

Default "Stand Down" on recall???

I asked about if the Seatbelt recall had needed to be done on my new P4S and the response I got was Porsche told all dealers to stop doing the recall unless otherwise instructed. Didn't really get an anwser on if my car needed the work done?!?!

As anyone heard of the "Stand Down"?

Quick Reply: I am movin' on over from a 997!