Notices
Panamera 2010-Current

Search this Thread

Old 11-25-2008, 07:12 PM
RL Community Team
Rennlist Member

Received 125 Likes on 80 Posts

I really like this car. It did exceed my expectations. It is not "beautiful" but rather has that slight quirky but smooth Porsche look. So far, I really like the rear 3/4 view, which is funny, because the rear was the part I feared most from the mules...

It will be interesting to see if this design grows on people. I think it will
Old 11-25-2008, 11:20 PM
Wellardmac
Nordschleife Master

Received 135 Likes on 71 Posts

Yup, I like it too. If they price it right, then I'll have one in my driveway in a couple of years.
Old 11-26-2008, 08:50 AM
Idocdes
Rennlist Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I will have to see it in person, but from the photos I Like it. I've read on other link that Porsche enthusiast find the lines to 911ish and that the designers should have been more imaginative. Personally, that's what I like. Porsches should like like Porsches not Lexus, BMW or Mercedes(all of which look the same). The fact is that the lines are the tradition! I think it took a lot more design effort to keep the car looking like a Porsche; making it look like another manufacturer or UFO lessens the idea behind the car. From every angle,you may not love it, but it looks distinctive and, yes, very Porsche.
Old 11-30-2008, 07:35 PM
tommytomaso
Burning Brakes

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

the exterior to me...has missed the mark. but the interior looks great!...and if i owned one that were my point of view would be!...GT Silver with Terricota...that would be sweet!

Quick Reply: ...