3 month delivery delay

Search this Thread

Old 06-12-2019, 12:48 PM
David Gerstein
2nd Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 3 month delivery delay

Hi all

So, i was supposed to pick up my new 2019 Panamera hybrid 3 months ago. They said there's a security issue within the software of all 2019 Panamera hybrids and it needs to be fixed before delivery. It's now been 3 months, and i have heard basically nothing from them. Here's the weird part, no one has heard of this issue. I can't find any info online either. I'm getting very suspicious.
Old 06-12-2019, 01:15 PM
brakedust
Advanced

Originally Posted by David Gerstein
Hi all

So, i was supposed to pick up my new 2019 Panamera hybrid 3 months ago. They said there's a security issue within the software of all 2019 Panamera hybrids and it needs to be fixed before delivery. It's now been 3 months, and i have heard basically nothing from them. Here's the weird part, no one has heard of this issue. I can't find any info online either. I'm getting very suspicious.
there is a thread dedicated (mostly) to epa/carb issues causing significant delays in delivery of '19 panamera e-hybrids (and variants like turbo s e-hybrid) - my19-panny-sitting-at-port i'm not personally aware of any security issues, and if nobody else has heard about them, i'd be a little suspect that they are a real problem. the epa/carb issue has caused a delay of multiple months, for many buyers. my vehicle reached u.s. shores end of january, and it's been sitting at the port since. a few expected release dates have come and gone. the latest delivery date i've been told is june 21; others have been told june 14.
Old 06-12-2019, 01:22 PM
David Gerstein
2nd Gear

brakedust Thanks

I was told though that it's a security issue with the software

Quick Reply: 3 month delivery delay