Panamera steering gear

Search this Thread

Old 04-21-2019, 06:55 PM
Jaime Hazan
3rd Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exclamation Panamera steering gear

Porsche is the greatest car maker ever.

Last edited by Jaime Hazan; 04-22-2019 at 12:03 PM. Reason: I was threatened by a user that PCNA will not purchase my car back if I let other people know about the problems that I'm hav
Old 04-21-2019, 11:40 PM
jnolan
Pro

Received 72 Likes on 46 Posts

if you want to maximize your position with PCNA , do not post in forums like this or on social media. The leverage you have is the threat of going public, but once you so the leverage has been used and they will simply manage you case through their lawyers. As an organization, they take this stuff seriously, so give them a chance to make it right. As for a buyback, they will expect you to sign an NDA and that is industry practice. I had a buyback with Jaguar, I got my money back and they got their car and a complete seal on any potential disclosure (which I am not violating because the buyback is public record through the title transfer, the details of the transaction are not)

I had a situation with my brand new Panamera and PCNA got involved. They were prompt, understanding, and ultimately very fair, but I was also very succinct and specific as to what I wanted from them.
Old 04-21-2019, 11:41 PM
jnolan
Pro

Received 72 Likes on 46 Posts

btw, I see you are not located in the USA so PCNA is not who you are working with. The substance of what I wrote applies to your regional Porsche organization.

Last edited by jnolan; 04-22-2019 at 12:55 AM.
Old 04-22-2019, 09:19 AM
pokingaround
Burning Brakes

Received 124 Likes on 93 Posts

Sucks that you’ve been without your car for that long. A missing part doesn’t seem a reasonable explanation but what do I know.

As for the buy back amount, I don’t think it’s reasonable to expect anything more than what you paid. Another dealer trying to sell a similar car for more money is not “the market.” The market is whatever the dealer can actually sell the car for. They may be able to get more than you paid, they may not.

Quick Reply: Panamera steering gear