panamera turbo brake pad/rotor part numbers

Search this Thread

Old 04-18-2019, 11:09 AM
RSBIII
AutoX

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default panamera turbo brake pad/rotor part numbers

Hi all -

Desperately in need of replacement pads and rotors for my 2011 panamera turbo non-ceramic brakes... based on other threads, I am leaning towards Zimmerman Rotors + Hawk or Textar for the pads - but I cannot confirm correct part numbers for either! I am going to check rotor thickness today during lunch and *fingers crossed* will not need to do the rotors, and meanwhile am trying to order the pads ASAP - can anyone provide correct part numbers for either the hawk or textar and/or some sort of measurements I can provide to vendor to confirm fit? In looking online, it seems there are several different part numbers for the pads alone, even across a single manufacturer - vendor site to vendor site, some may indicate that the part is turbo-specific or model specific, others do not - corresponding pictures don't seem to add up either but I cannot tell if its just crappy web design or if I am looking @ the wrong parts... IDing rotors seems to be even more difficult. Also... any hint on where I might find a good price trying to keep costs on the daily low so I can fill the last spot in my garage with something new!
Old 04-18-2019, 12:17 PM
DogWood
Burning Brakes

Received 112 Likes on 84 Posts

This seems to be a much bigger pain in the A$$ than it should be, and lazy web designs don't help - you can't trust the pictures more often than not.

You might try contacting the part manufacture directly

Porsche doesn't make this any easier as they will change part numbers mid year (good thing, bad thing)

Quick Reply: panamera turbo brake pad/rotor part numbers